Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Jennifer Z.Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Mardee D.Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Bridgette K.

BY SUAVE

Our Max Hold Scented and Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairsprays provide long-lasting hold and control. Never too stiff or sticky, the unscented spray creates a fresh, natural effect, and the vitamin- and protein-enriched formula replenishes all hair types. The Max Hold formula also provides your hair with powerful styling control and long-lasting hold.

DIRECTIONS: Hold 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray evenly to style. Re-spray for touch-ups or additional hold.

Denise V.
I just bought this recently just to keep all my newly grown fly aways down and it seems to do the job great without having to deal with the overpowering smell of a lot of hairsprays.
Alliyanna N.
United States
Suave hairspray has always been my go to hairspray. When nothing else works this is what I go to. It can hold down my hair for hours so I never really gotta worry about those pesky flyaways. The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the little white things in my hair when I brush my hair with this in it, but I mean most hairsprays do that. Anyways, my fav.
Nicole S.
This is the best hairspray I have ever used. It hold your hair extremely well. I wear it anytime I dont want fly aways, or when I want hair to stay in place with an up do, or when I curl my hair. It work wonders and even has a good smell
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Be careful as you can apply too much and it will make your hair stiff then it will flake off and leave white chunks all over. I love this brand just don't use a bunch
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling , KY
I enjoy this hairspray and it lasts me a long time, because you don’t need a whole bunch to keep hair still. I prefer the pump over aerosol and feel like less is wasted. The price is good and you can find it at any store.
Tori G.
houston
Worst thing ever! Doesn’t even do what hairspray is suppose to do ( hold curls ). It doesn’t spray when you u hold it, you have to press the sprayer for ever squirt. After a few days the spray pump broke.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love using this hair spray! Usually I spray it in my hands and then apply it into my hair by crunching my hair and i look that the ends are tamed with the hairspray!
Jennifer Z.
El Centro
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this all te time because I’m in law academy and i have to have ny hair up with no hair sticking out. It literally last all day long. It’s totally amazing and it gets the job done, totally recommended and it’s cheap too.
Mary R.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used this product for YEARS! It’s very affordable and does the job well. It has a vague but pleasant scent. As long as you don’t soak your hair with it, it usually won’t make your hair hard. Overall I’d recommend this product and plan to continue using it.
Kaylee B.
Las Vegas
My mom has been using this for years. This one is really good if you need it on an isolated area. But, if you need it all over I would recommend an aerosol instead. This one is very isolated and leaves my hair more crunchy than an aerosol would.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I am a competitor dancer, and as a dancer who competes regularly o need a very good hair spray to keep my hair in place and make sure no fly sways escape. I have medium thick hair, and it's very long. Would anyone recommend this product to me?