Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Mardee D.Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Bridgette K.Suave® Max Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Lexii R.

BY SUAVE

Our Max Hold Scented and Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairsprays provide long-lasting hold and control. Never too stiff or sticky, the unscented spray creates a fresh, natural effect, and the vitamin- and protein-enriched formula replenishes all hair types. The Max Hold formula also provides your hair with powerful styling control and long-lasting hold.

DIRECTIONS: Hold 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray evenly to style. Re-spray for touch-ups or additional hold.

Nicole J.
Mt Sterling, KY
I enjoy this hairspray and it lasts me a long time, because you don’t need a whole bunch to keep hair still. I prefer the pump over aerosol and feel like less is wasted. The price is good and you can find it at any store.
Lauren D.
I've used this hair spray for years..and I mean years. At least 15 years! It has a light scent, nothing crazy which I love and it holds my hair all day! The more you spray, the more crunchy it gets. A couple pumps and you are good to go!!!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using suave for years! I️t definitely holds my hair how I want I️t! Wish I️t had a different scent instead of smelling like alcohol! Definitely a good value at a good price! Would definitely buy again!
Shannen P.
College Station
I don’t use hair sprays often, but when I do I go for this. I have dark thick curly hair. It meets my expectations, and it is really affordable. It does leave my hair hard, but it won’t go anywhere. I bought it at Walmart.
Jessica C.
I have super curly hair but I don’t use hairspray everyday. Only after I wash my hair and this stuff holds. It’s also so cheap and lasts forever. Smells nice too.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
I love the product, but the way that it actually works in my hair please my hair extremely crunchy and hard to manage afterwards. Also the packaging doesn't really work because if you don't use it day after day after day, the hole plugs up with hairspray and it takes forever to get it unplugged.
luisa m.
Socorro, TX
Si deseas un spray ligero este es mas que perfecto, literalmente como lo dice su nombre es suave y ademas su olor me encanta, normalmente los sprays huelen demasiado fuertes pero este no, su olor es ligero y dulce, claro que si quieres un spray fuerte no lo recomiendo mucho
Rachel R.
This is the perfect hairspray to give you that crisp crunchy look and texture. This hairspray is definitely has a strong hold, but be forewarned that there will be texture and crunch when you set it with this amazing hairspray. I loved to do a look with this when i scrunched my hair to get crispy, scrunchy waves.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This product is inexpensive. It actually works well. Its not sticky as most hairsprays can leave that effect on you but this product has a soft spray effect if that makes sense lol. Anyways it just doesn't make your hair look like spider webs. It leaves it bouncy and i literally can run my fingers threw my hair.
Virginia L.
Portland Oregon
This was the first hair spray I have ever tried but trying more and better items I realized how low quality this was it's messy and sprays uneven but I think I found this at my local dollar tree so I can't complain about that
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I am a competitor dancer, and as a dancer who competes regularly o need a very good hair spray to keep my hair in place and make sure no fly sways escape. I have medium thick hair, and it's very long. Would anyone recommend this product to me?