BY SUAVE

Suave Max Hold 8 Non Aerosol Hairspray. These are repack shelf pulls. Provides long lasting hold and control for less than more expensive brands. Never too stiff or sticky. 6.5 oz pump spray bottle.

• How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturda...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leav...4 Answers
  • Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?4 Answers
Cassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this because it is not aerosol and it still does it's job. Most hairsprays don't hold but this one works for the few times I want to put my hair out and I'm able to easily get it out when I shower
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairspray. It doesn't leave my hair too stiff and it doesn't have a super strong smell like other hairsprays. This one seems to hold up pretty good. I like it a lot.
Ambar L.
Ridgecrest
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hairspray. Bought at Kmart and Walmart. Affordable pricing to buy at least 3 cans to keep in each bathroom and one with me at all times! I have dark hair and it has never left it flaky recommended and will continue to purchase
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve use suave hairspray for a long time it’s a very good brand and it really works with my curly hair it’s not pricey very affordable it’s long lasting hair spray I recommend to the ladies out there that need a good hair spray
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz
Works decently well for a cheaper drug store hairspray.  It often leave hair a little still and cause residue buildup.  The does last but makes hair stiff like cardboard.This is supposed to be unscented but still has the hairspray smell just not as strong.  Would not mind a smell if they made it smell good like vanilla, coconut, or strawberry even.  Really it is one of the things suave is missing to becoming a cult classic.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 11 oz
I love this in that its cheap, usually I can find it at a Dollar Tree so the price is right. Also it does pretty good with my hair or my daughters hair with a decent hold for what we need it for. I haven't had any problems with it. There is a nice smell to it (either that or I have just grown used to it)
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz
My hair is very thick and curly and long so I always need a max hold hairspray when I use one. This is one of my holy grails. It helps my hair stay in place and not budge the entire day. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or leave a white cast so that's good. It also doesn't make my hair greasy like some no aerosols do. I would highly recommend for anybody looking for a cheap max hold non aerosol hairspray.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz
I used this while I visited my grandmother. This is what she uses. I like that it is not aerosol. It holds well, and if you brush it out it isn't too sticky. Despite being unscented, it has a hairspray scent that is less than desirable. Also if it touches your skin it will be sticky. It has great hold but will potentially make your hair crispy to the touch.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Review for: Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 11 oz
I prefer aerosols over spritzers because it takes less time to finish a hairstyle. You're also not getting tons of overspray on your hands and face and it provides for an easier cleanup when you're finished. This one is a spritzer and is messy, sticky and smells funny. Not my favorite.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz
I keep going back for this hairspray. I know there are probably better hairsprays out there but this has been my holy grail non aerosol hairspray. You do need to make sure that you don't hold the bottle too close to your head or you will end up with some pretty stiff hair and some hairspray build up but that could happen with any hairspray I'm sure. Plus, the price is right so why not?
Heather H.
I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leaves a lot of build up in my hair. Does this product hold well while keeping your hair manageable? Not a stiff hold?
Justine K.
Fowler, MI
Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?
Morgan A.
How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturday that my hair has to hold all day.