BY SUAVE #60 in Hairspray

Suave Max Hold 8 Non Aerosol Hairspray. These are repack shelf pulls. Provides long lasting hold and control for less than more expensive brands. Never too stiff or sticky. 6.5 oz pump spray bottle.

• How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturda...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leav...4 Answers
  • Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?4 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 11 oz more...
First off I love the non aerosol bottle. This bottle is nice, easy to hold.  I use this when I style my thick hair with my want and it is effective, my curls will last me all day. The smell is pleasant and it stays throughout the day. I like the smell isn't to strong so its suitable for sensitive smells. I would recommend this because this is cheap for hair spray and it is effective.
Lauren D.
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz more...
I've been using this hair spray since I was in middle school! It holds my curls or keeps fly aways down all day! It is a "crunchy" hair spray, so most people may not like this because of that.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Review for: Max Hold 8 Unscented Non Aerosol Hair Spray 11 oz, Suave Max Hold Unscented Non Aerosol Hairspray, 8, 11 oz. (3-Pack) more...
Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hair Spray I really like the Sauve brand hairspray. I've used it for a while now and I like the fact that it's in a non aerosol spray bottle, and that you can get the unscented type that doesn't have a strong scent. I usually get this at Walmart, but you should be able to find it at most dollar stores or grocery stores.
Crystal P.
Review for: Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 11 oz more...
This spray reminds me of being a little girl and pulling my hair in order to do my hair! Lol great hold on the hair, the scent of the hair spray isn't to strong! And foot an AMAZING price.
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hairspray, 11 oz more...
I really like this product except for long time wear can cause white specks in the hair buy for the most part it hold really well and it is very effective and does the job. It is a great price and easy to use.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Suave is my everyday go to hairspray. I can use this without my hair getting frizzy, yet it holds the style I'm going for that day. The scent is also amazing! Suave Max Hold 8 Non-Aerosol Hair Spray
Ambar L.
Ridgecrest
Absolutely love this hairspray. Bought at Kmart and Walmart. Affordable pricing to buy at least 3 cans to keep in each bathroom and one with me at all times! I have dark hair and it has never left it flaky recommended and will continue to purchase
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
I’ve use suave hairspray for a long time it’s a very good brand and it really works with my curly hair it’s not pricey very affordable it’s long lasting hair spray I recommend to the ladies out there that need a good hair spray
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
I like this hairspray because it’s a mist that doesn’t leave my hair crunchy! I get it from target usually. It’s pretty cheap so definitely worth trying! I mainly use it to prevent my curls from frizzing and it works!
Cassandra L.
I prefer this because it is not aerosol and it still does it's job. Most hairsprays don't hold but this one works for the few times I want to put my hair out and I'm able to easily get it out when I shower
Justine K.
Fowler, MI
Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?
Heather H.
I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leaves a lot of build up in my hair. Does this product hold well while keeping your hair manageable? Not a stiff hold?
Morgan A.
How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturday that my hair has to hold all day.