BY SUAVE #15 in Hairspray

Description:

Hold onto your hairstyle with a non-aerosol spray that provides long-lasting hold and control. Suave Styling Max Hold 8 Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray, with a vitamin and protein-enriched formula, is never too stiff or sticky. This unscented hairspray for women helps create a fresh, natural effect.For long-lasting hold. Provides long-lasting hold and control for less than more expensive brands. Max hold formula provides powerful styling control and long-lasting hold.  Vitamin and Protein enriched formula replenishes all hair types.  Unscented spray creates a fresh, natural effect.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclohexylamine, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Masking Fragrance, Tocopherol [Vitamin E], Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.

• Is this good for the hair?1 Answers
  • So I picked a random hairspray product but I'm in need of...2 Answers
  • Does this work well to hold hair in place ? Is it heavy o...1 Answers
Suave® Max Hold # 8 Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Aerosol Hairspray
  • "It flakes up in the hair and it leaves your hair the next day with a nasty scent of uncleaned hair and can also make your scalp incredibly itchy so for me not worth it even tho it has a strong hold" in 1 review
  • "Has a good hold on my incredibly thick hair and very affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and do my hair with the wet look." in 1 review
  • "It also smells pretty good too so you don't have to worry about having weird smelling hair." in 1 review
  • "I have really straight hair and could never keep my curls in for more than an hour before it falling apart." in 1 review
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
I was so excited that I had the opportunity to get the full-size product from Crowdtap! Love the Suave Max Hold! Great product! Easy to use. Works wonders for my hair. Holds my style. Meet my expectations. It didn't my hair feel sticky or stiff at all. I would recommend to others.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
First off I love the non aerosol bottle. This bottle is nice, easy to hold.  I use this when I style my thick hair with my want and it is effective, my curls will last me all day. The smell is pleasant and it stays throughout the day. I like the smell isn't to strong so its suitable for sensitive smells. I would recommend this because this is cheap for hair spray and it is effective.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
This to me is the hair spray you use at desperate times. If your main hair spray is gone, and your back up is gone. It does work well. Doesn't flake. Just leaves hair super dry. I feel like I have to do a hair mask after every use of this hair spray. It does hold well. It's just not my favorite.. it also last a while. That could be because I barely use it at a time.
Katniss G.
Suave Max Hold Aerosol is what i grew up on. That and Rave in the turquoise can. I know aerosol is bad for the environment, but this hairspray lasted in my hair for days, even with laying on my head at night. More than I can say about any other product. The smell is subpar and the price is decent. I would recommend.
aubree p.
Toronto, OH
Suave has never let me down... Whether I need a quick hair fix or need to stop in a convenience store for a body or hair product, Suave has always been there. This hairspray is super affordable and keeps your hair in place all day (with only maybe 1 or 2 touch ups throughout the day).
Desirae Y.
This hairspray is inexpensive, long lasting and does hold your hair in place, but personally I only gave it 2 stars because there is still some sort of a smell and I don’t like that my hair is super hard once applied. After prepping and styling your hair the last thing you want to do is think of immediately washing it the next day or even after using this hairspray (especially for us curly haired girls). I’m still on the hunt for one that will make my hair smell good, is environmentally friendly, all natural if possible and keeps my hair soft.
EMILY B.
riverside
I love this hairspray! It’s very affordable very easy to use. It does what it supposed to do it keeps my hair staying in one place. I would definitely recommend it and I’ll definitely be purchasing this again.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Suave® Max Hold # 8 Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Aerosol Hairspray. Works really great for my hair. When I curl my hair the curls last longer with this hairspray. It doesn’t leave my hair stiff or sticky. I like the unscented because I’m allergic to bees,
Tierra H.
This particularly is a very good product gives the moisture it needs and oils if you have dry scalp or hair it’s not pricey it’s very affordable and you can find this in your local Walmart  it last to about 2 weeks yes it is room for a improvement
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I love this hairspray. It really does have max hold. It is also unscented which i honestly prefer in a hairspray. I dont like hairsprays that have a strong scent to it. They also have some with less hold but i like the #8 for my curly/wavy natural hair.
Chelsea B.
Does make hair sticky?
Heather H.
I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leaves a lot of build up in my hair. Does this product hold well while keeping your hair manageable? Not a stiff hold?
Justine K.
Fowler, MI
Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?
Morgan A.
How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturday that my hair has to hold all day.
Kristine K.
North Canton, OH
So I picked a random hairspray product but I'm in need of a strong hold, to the point where my hair won't budge... what do you recommend?

back