BY SUAVE #42 in Hairspray

Description:

Hold onto your hairstyle with a non-aerosol spray that provides long-lasting hold and control. Suave Styling Max Hold 8 Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray, with a vitamin and protein-enriched formula, is never too stiff or sticky. This unscented hairspray for women helps create a fresh, natural effect.For long-lasting hold. Provides long-lasting hold and control for less than more expensive brands. Max hold formula provides powerful styling control and long-lasting hold.  Vitamin and Protein enriched formula replenishes all hair types.  Unscented spray creates a fresh, natural effect.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclohexylamine, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Masking Fragrance, Tocopherol [Vitamin E], Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.

• So I picked a random hairspray product but I'm in need of...2 Answers
  • Does this work well to hold hair in place ? Is it heavy o...1 Answers
  • I really like Suave shampoo and conditioner but know it's...1 Answers
Reviews (2006)
  • "It flakes up in the hair and it leaves your hair the next day with a nasty scent of uncleaned hair and can also make your scalp incredibly itchy so for me not worth it even tho it has a strong hold" in 1 review
  • "Has a good hold on my incredibly thick hair and very affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and do my hair with the wet look." in 1 review
  • "It also smells pretty good too so you don't have to worry about having weird smelling hair." in 1 review
  • "I have really straight hair and could never keep my curls in for more than an hour before it falling apart." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
First off I love the non aerosol bottle. This bottle is nice, easy to hold.  I use this when I style my thick hair with my want and it is effective, my curls will last me all day. The smell is pleasant and it stays throughout the day. I like the smell isn't to strong so its suitable for sensitive smells. I would recommend this because this is cheap for hair spray and it is effective.
Desirae Y.
This hairspray is inexpensive, long lasting and does hold your hair in place, but personally I only gave it 2 stars because there is still some sort of a smell and I don’t like that my hair is super hard once applied. After prepping and styling your hair the last thing you want to do is think of immediately washing it the next day or even after using this hairspray (especially for us curly haired girls). I’m still on the hunt for one that will make my hair smell good, is environmentally friendly, all natural if possible and keeps my hair soft.
Tierra H.
This particularly is a very good product gives the moisture it needs and oils if you have dry scalp or hair it’s not pricey it’s very affordable and you can find this in your local Walmart  it last to about 2 weeks yes it is room for a improvement
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
I have thick and curly hair and this does not hold any type of style for me. Even if I curly it and make it look nice it will fall within an hour. My dad however uses this and it works nicely so I think it just depends on the hair type.
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
I like that this is an aerosol spray. I feel the aerosol hair spray sprays more evenly over the hair. This doesn’t make the hair super hard and also doesn’t flake. I don’t use hair spray a lot so this is perfect for my fly aways.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Works great even compared to high end brands.I prefer the non aerosol cans though. This is much cheaper than others and it will hold your curls, this has a small amount of stiffness to it. The smell is nice.
Lauren D.
I've been using this hair spray since I was in middle school! It holds my curls or keeps fly aways down all day! It is a "crunchy" hair spray, so most people may not like this because of that.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Suave® Max Hold # 8 Aerosol Hairspray & Max Hold Unscented Aerosol Hairspray I really like the Sauve brand hairspray. I've used it for a while now and I like the fact that it's in a non aerosol spray bottle, and that you can get the unscented type that doesn't have a strong scent. I usually get this at Walmart, but you should be able to find it at most dollar stores or grocery stores.
jurney h.
This is my all time hairspray, the only hairspray I use! It holds in my curls great, & the bottle lasts a quite while. It’s not prickly, you can go and get this at your local Walmart. I recommend to all:)
Stephanie O.
I love this hair spray it's affordable and does it's job ! I use it a lot when I do curls with my hair and it helps keep my hair in tact ! Without the little white flakes when it dries ! So to me that's awesome cause a lot of sprays leave your hair with little white flakes after drying and it looks very ugly .
Chelsea B.
Does make hair sticky?
Heather H.
I have been looking for a new hairspray that isn't sticky or leaves a lot of build up in my hair. Does this product hold well while keeping your hair manageable? Not a stiff hold?
Justine K.
Fowler, MI
Will this leave my hair feeling sticky or crusty?
Morgan A.
How long does this hold in fine hair? I have a wedding on Saturday that my hair has to hold all day.
Kristine K.
North Canton, OH
So I picked a random hairspray product but I'm in need of a strong hold, to the point where my hair won't budge... what do you recommend?