Suave® Limited Edition Seasonals Guava Passion Flower Indulgent Body Wash uploaded by Emir T.

BY SUAVE

Infused with guava and passion flower extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E, Suave® Guava Passion Flower pampers your skin with a refreshing, lively fragrance. Treat Yourself--and Your Skin.

• How does this smell & do you like it?1 Answers
aly M.
Frederick, MD
This is one of my favorite body washes. It’s such a great price anywhere I buy it, plus the scent stays on your skin longer than some other body washes i’ve paid much more for. The scent isn’t overpowering and it leaves you feeling really clean and smelling great. love it
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is normal body wash...nothing great about it. It smells good but the smell does not linger on your skin which I would like. It is not very moisturizing...I would say it has a normal consistency. Great price for the amount that you get but if you are looking for something with extra perks such a moisture, aroma, dry skin relief, I would not recommend.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I really like Suave products because they are affordable. The Suave body wash comes in a wide variety of fragrances and they smell amazing. However, they do not lather well. The suds fade fast. You end up going through the bottle quicker than you normally would due to using twice as much. And unfortunately, it does not leave me feeling clean.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love the Suave Body Washes.  The seasonal Guava Passion Flower is possibly my favorite.  I love the light citrus and floral scent, it is not too strong.  I find it reviving in the summer months.   In the winter the orange mandarin is my favorite.  I find it very affordable and not drying for my skin.
Kyara M.
Buford, GA
They smell amazing! And they do the job of keepin you hair smelling for a looonnng time I don't use it very often but it is an ok product with a very nice scent. I would not buy it again because I think there are better shampoos out there but for the pice it is a very nice shampoo.
emily c.
south plainfield
I love this soap so much it's so amazing it cleans u real well and makes u smell so good it also makes me feel very clean and healthy it's one of my favorites soaps and I definitely recommend buying because it's definitely worth it.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
I usually don't buy suave but this was on sale and I was desperate. I like the smell but didn't feel it got me clean if you know what I mean. I smelled great after my shower by my skin still felt dirty. So points for the smell but that's about it. I won't buy again.
Tashia P.
Castleton, VT
I was really into that stuff in till I realize I was going to have an allergic reaction to it yet nothing on the back was anything I am used to being later do and I do use this brandbefore so that was very confusing to me
amber r.
love the sent, love how it makes my skin feel, love the price of it. The scent is the best part about the body wash. The price is always nice when you dont have to spend alot of money on a good product. i use this every day in the shower. i would recommend this product
Melissa H.
Smells great. Not great to moisturize skin, but fun for summer time- smells up the whole bathroom. It's cheap, affordable, much more so than some of the higher-end products that don't work any better to moisturize the skin. Recommend for kids!
Tamia G.
How does this smell & do you like it?