BY SUAVE

Kay G.
The smell is really nice but I feel like it doesn’t actually get you clean. It leaves a stong scent on the body so you may want to buy another soap and use this one afterwards for fragrance.
MariProvi M.
San Juan
The Suave Limited Editions Candy Apple Scent Body Wash is great. I feel my skin so clean, refreshed and it smells so good. It is affordable and you get more product. I would recommend it.
Jessica S.
Powder Springs, GA
i'm a fan of apple smell and this product literally give me the apple scent all day long <3, so far it actually have no effect on my skin, not dry or moisture, you also can get it from any store near you. but really if you care about getting the soft touchy skin this won't really help, it just for cleaning and smells
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Very long-lasting mount of product for it's price! This scent among many others leave you smelling great but not overbearing. This also "lathers" really well, but not too foamy. I love this product because even when I travel I have no doubt picking this up from the drugstore will give me any price issues.
Quenshelle F.
This body wash smells sooooo gooood!!!! I usually get these for cheap at my nearest drug stores, they always have a sale on these. Very cheap but decent body wash. It's not a fragrant as some others though, but that's okay. I would definitely buy again.
Alana E.
Orlando, FL
tried this body wash soap for the first time about 4 months ago, i initially bought it because of the scent which i really liked. it moisturizes pretty nicely even though the lather doesn't last long which means you have to re-soap often in the shower
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most affordable body wash ever I found it at Walmart for less than $2! And the smell is delicious and lingers for a long time. I love how it smells while in the shower and I feel so fresh when I get out. It is an awesome body wash if you do not want to pay too much.
Talita L.
Fairburn, GA
Great body wash in general. It smells wonderful. Long lasting scent. Would highly recommend. You can get it at Walmart, target, etc. I use it everyday. Amazing product. Would definitely buy it again.
Cassandra Z.
Loved the product. It smelled wonderful. It foamed up really well. Did not need much to wash my body. Overall, loved it. Used it every night when I showered. Would recommend to people to use.
Isabella P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this body wash it smells so good and keeps your skin nice and moisturized and it way to put on to scrub your body not like the bar of soaps that slip out your hands