Suave® Limited Edition Seasonals Berry Bliss Luscious Body Wash uploaded by Mariana O.

BY SUAVE

Infused with raspberry and strawberry extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E, Suave® Berry Bliss pampers your skin with a refreshing, lively fragrance. Treat Yourself--and Your Skin.

Erica S.
The best product for anyone, a great soaking soap, no grime. Good for facial. I recommend always. The only thing I would like to see and purchase is the Original oil of Olay. Don't know why it was took The best product for anyone, a great soaking soap, no grime. Good for facial. I recommend always. The only thing I would like to see and purchase is the Original oil of Olay. Don't know why it was took off the market. Bri g it backoff the market. Bri g it back
Grecia G.
As the name says, no more softness to touch my skin using this liquid soap. It makes me feel fresh, healthy and very clean. xq I love the smell left on my skin is very smooth and lasts much time making me always feel fresh out of the shower. I love the price because it is always very economical compared to all the wonderful benefits it brings to my skin.
The product is simply amazing.I just love the product.It nourishes my skin and provides a fresh feel.the product is really nice and offers only advantages and no disadvantages.Someone bought it for me when she went for a holiday. I would definitely buy it again as I just simply love this product.
Alicia C.
Columbus, OH
I definitely feel that this product is of good value. I love the smell of the body wash and I love how much you get for the price of it. I don't feel that this body wash dries out my skin and I can smell the body wash for hours after my shower, and I feel confident after I use this wash.
Carolyn R.
Harrison, MI
I have to say that I love Suave body wash and this one, the Berry Bliss was one that I bought because the smell was great. This is a great value and not so pricey. It is very gentle and left my skin feeling really good. I would recommend it to anyone that asked because it's that great.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
it smells lovely i love and yea it is a cheaper brand but it is a really good product for that moisture in your skin you should try it because it actually makes you smell really good when i go places i actually get compliments about my scent and smelling like beautiful lovely berries
Karry L.
Softness on skin and makes my skin not too dry. When I apply lotion it doesn't make my skin oily. Also, I like the smell of it because it last on my skin for hours. It feels very gentle even when I go out. Yes I would buy it again because of the smell and my skin is not sensitive.
Hailey W.
Woburn, MA
I liked this soap, but I do have one critiques. I thought the smell was a little too overpowering. I prefer my soaps to be soft and not too intense with there scents. I don't want to leave the shower smelling like a big berry. I would get this soap again, just in a different scent
Kimberly W.
Trenton, NC
This body wash is so amazing! It smells wonderful and the scent lasts a long time. It smells like fresh berries. I use it every time I shower and it makes my skin feel so soft. It is very inexpensive and is a great value for the money. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Deya P.
Summerville, SC
I just LOVE the Limited Edition line of Suave!!! Especially the Berry Bliss Luscious Body Wash!!! I just Love it!!! I smells great and gets your body squeaky clean!! Its nice and thick, so it gives an awesome lather....its just great!!! I would totally recommend this product!!