BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

s c.
Reading, PA
Leaves your hair smelling so good time to the way or any of this is a lot to be a few days and I am so I am so I am not sure you can you have to the way
Mandy D.
Bend , OR
My kids really like this and it makes their hair smell great. I like that Sauve has quality products at a fraction of the cost of some other brands
Chialia T.
Pontiac , MI
I love using this for my son hair when he's taking a bath bc it's just more easier it's a 2 in 1 who doesn't love that ?. Plus it's smell good (:
Marilu Z.
Joliet, il
My daughter loves the smell. She usually washed her own hair never complains about it burning her eyes.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
My kids love this and it doesn't break their skin out !!! They tend to have very sensitive skin and this works beautifully!!!!
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC
I love the smell of suave kids products. They dry my little girls hair out some. I think she just needs a grown up product now. My little boys hair does just fine.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
Love the smell and it worked good at getting my girls' long hair clean. I like how it is two in one to minimize the time.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
I love, love, love this for my kids! It smells amazing and leaves their hair so soft and with minimal tangles!
Jennifer H.
Portland, MI
It has been many years since I used this as my daughter is almost 21 now ( I likely used something similar and not this specific product) but I remember it because we both loved the smell of all the Suave kids hair products and I liked being able to shampoo and condition her hair in one step. I bought this whenever it was available.
My daughter might start using it again when I tell her about it, her hair is picky and I think this would be the solution to her hair woes.
Ashley S.
Forest Park, GA
Works great for my kids and they love the smell! Great price , too! Moms will love this product!