BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Mishana P.
Farmersville, TX
Use this with the kids. It does not leave tangles and smells great. We buy this regularly.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
When my girls were small I would purchase this shampoo, smells wonderful and its a 2 in 1.
JLynn L.
San Antonio, TX
My lil man uses this shampoo. Keeps his hair clean. No reaction. NO complaints. Good price!
Leehanna S.
Crum, WV
This is all I use On my child cause she is 3 and she loves it and it don't break her out
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
I love because is two in one I don't have to putting two different things in my kids hair
Samantha D.
Northumberland, PA
We love this soap for our daughters hair! Completely detangles and she loves the smell!
Katie G.
Waukesha, WI
Kids love it and being tear -free is great for my younger kids washing their own hair.
brooklyn k.
When i was a kid, i always used this. i really liked it. it smells really really good.
Jeny B.
The smell is really good. I have to daughters with different hair types and it works great on both of them. Leaves hair clean and smelling frutty.