BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Jennifer V.
My boys love this shampoo! Makes doing bath time so much easier without the hassle of multiple products!
Marilu Z.
Joliet, il
My daughter loves the smell. She usually washed her own hair never complains about it burning her eyes.
Anna D.
Lincoln, CA
I like it, I use it ony kids. They like it to, it gets the job done and leaves then smelling awesome.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
Not very moisturizing conditioner. Nice smell and okay for traveling, but wouldn't use everyday!
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
My kids love this product, it cleans there hair well and keeps it smeeling great, while no tears.
Rosario H.
Baytown , Tx
I love this for my kids smells great and no tears! Leave her hair smelling nice for the next day!
Preston G.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this on my child's hair and it's amazing love the smell and how it makes there hair so soft
Ashley S.
Forest Park, GA
Works great for my kids and they love the smell! Great price , too! Moms will love this product!
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
I love the 2 in 1 products! The scents and graphics on the bottles, make bath time so much fun!
Megan R.
Three Oaks, MI
I use this for my kids hair. Great product. My three year old loves it. I like that its a 2-1