BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
My kids love this and it doesn't break their skin out !!! They tend to have very sensitive skin and this works beautifully!!!!
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
Hate the smell of grape. My kid has a curly thick Dominican fro. This did nothing to help with her frizz or curl definition.
Bailey M.
I love this shampoo for kids and honestly I like using it myself. It's effective and it smells great! It's very affordable.
valeria g.
My little brothers used this product and they love it. They have different scents and can be found at Walmart or target!
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
Love the smell and it worked good at getting my girls' long hair clean. I like how it is two in one to minimize the time.
Faith S.
Lumberton, TX
I use this for my kids every day. They love it and so do I! It smells amazing. I don't use anything else in my kids hair.
Jacquelyn J.
Belleville, IL
Smells great an doesn't hurt my child's eyes. Definitely convenient having shampoo and conditioner in one bottle.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
I love, love, love this for my kids! It smells amazing and leaves their hair so soft and with minimal tangles!
alondra s.
North Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good I defiantly think this is a good shampoo for kids I totally reconend this product to everyone.
Nicole R.
Long Beach, MS
Love the smell and how shiny it makes our boys hair! No tears when it gets in their eyes. Great price also.