BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Athena D.
Renton, WA
My children only used this brand of shampoo. It is great! It smells great, doesn't bother eyes and is handy to use both shampoo and conditioner in one shot.
s c.
Reading, PA
Leaves your hair smelling so good time to the way or any of this is a lot to be a few days and I am so I am so I am not sure you can you have to the way
Lily D.
Ballwin, MO
This is great for kids that do sports because it is easy and gentle and you can bring it to the pool easily and cleans without taking up a lot of time
Mandy D.
Bend , OR
My kids really like this and it makes their hair smell great. I like that Sauve has quality products at a fraction of the cost of some other brands
Ashley T.
Charlestown, RI
Good for kids my daughter loves it considering if it gets in her eyes it doesn't hurt. We use it always i don't think we wills switch for a while
Chialia T.
Pontiac , MI
I love using this for my son hair when he's taking a bath bc it's just more easier it's a 2 in 1 who doesn't love that ?. Plus it's smell good (:
Noora I.
Lees Summit, MO
I use this on my babies and they love it! We love the smell of it and it makes there hair so soft there hair smells good for a few days!
Ammanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I loved this product. Only complaint was I had to use the leave in conditioner also because it didn't condition my daughters hair enough.
Angela P.
Weslaco, TX
I love the convenience of having shampoo and conditioner in one. With a houseful of young girls, hair care can get very expensive!
Diana A.
Compton, CA
My daughter loves this shampoo and conditioner.. It's a great product that leaves my daughter hair really smooth and tangle free..