BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Angelina G.
Smells great and my kids love it and like to bath with it, I love the price! They have curly dark down and black hair, very affordable, doesn't cost much at all They use this product daily, I buy 2 bottles at a time. I'm very satisfied.
Sara v.
Dundalk, MD
I use this product on my child and for my little sisters. It smells great and the kids love it! It is very child appealing so I can get them to easily wash their hair. It is very very affordable and keeps their hair manageable.
Kimberley P.
Freeport, NY
I personally have not used this, but my younger brother has for his hair and it made is hair smell very good and led it to being healthy. It's tear free so if it gets in your Eyes you should be fine.
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
I use to use this on my daughter when she was little. She loved it. It did not irritate her eyes which you know is a BIG plus. It also smell great. And left her hair smelling and feeling great.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC
I love the smell of suave kids products. They dry my little girls hair out some. I think she just needs a grown up product now. My little boys hair does just fine.
Maicee L.
Tyndall, SD
Can't say I have personally used this specific product, but I do use it on the kids I baby'sit. They absolutely love it. It makes them want a bath more and it makes bath time faster.
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
My kids love this product! It's very affordable and easy to find, as soon as we walk down that isle they grab one. The look is fun, the smell is fruity and no problems.
Shannon F.
Adelanto, CA
This is a very good product its hard having kids and getting there hair washed and make sure its clean and with the 2 in 1 its so smiple and the kids love the way it smels
Kirsten R.
I buy this every time for my kids. It is a great value. I have a pump bottle I put it into so they get the perfect amount for their hair. It has a wonderful scent that isn't too overpowering. They never have a problem washing it out. Great product for kids
Melissa G.
Wichita, KS
I'm very disappointed in this I tried using this but it left the kids hair feeling nasty and really hard to brush. I like a more expensive brand for kids hair