BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids® 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Dermatologist Tested Formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Gentle conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing.

Jennifer H.
Portland, MI
It has been many years since I used this as my daughter is almost 21 now ( I likely used something similar and not this specific product) but I remember it because we both loved the smell of all the Suave kids hair products and I liked being able to shampoo and condition her hair in one step. I bought this whenever it was available.
My daughter might start using it again when I tell her about it, her hair is picky and I think this would be the solution to her hair woes.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
My kids LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. My daughter hair gets so many tangles. Not with this conditioner. Not only does it smooth her hair out but it gives it such shine and we all love the smell so much. Very happy with this stuff definitely will buy again and again
Michelle M.
Hood River, OR
This is amazing for kids. My bother has it and it smelled so good. And it's easier because it's 2 in1. I have a brown with blonde in it and it's somewhat thick and it is very affordable and the effectiveness in the shampoo is very satisfying. The price is not too expensive
Cherish H.
lawton, OK
My little sister is very picky about the shampoos and conditioners she uses, and she loves this one. It doesn't hurt when it gets in her eyes and the conditioner helps calm down her curly hair making it easier to brush.
Bev L.
Napoleon
I have two grandchildren that I use this product on when they stay with me. It is gentle tear free and smells great. I love you can use it on the body as well as washing hair. I would not use any other product on them
Laura C.
Love this on my boys hair. Keeps the tangles on the curly hair calm and the weight off the straight hair. Both of them shower daily so it also helps with multiple washes that it is a great price and does not cause tears.
Heather T.
Old Hickory, TN
I like the option of two in one for kids. While I think it's a good product, it didn't work with my child's hair type. It left her hair flat and tangled. She has very thick wavy hair that gets oily at the roots. I think it would be great for a child with baby fine hair.
Wendy B.
Brownsville, TX
My kids love it it smells really good , i bought it at walmart very good price, very effective it leave hair soft and a good smell... good price 2 in 1 it doesn't get better then that...
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
Love these product for my two little ones. The only complaint I have is the smell is not the best. Other than that, this is an excellent all in one affordable shampoo for children.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
My toddlers use this its okay makes a lot of suds with a little bit of quantity but doesn't work well on days when they play outside and get extra dirty for that we use another brand soap. This one works for normal stay inside all day type of days.