Suave® Kids® Watermelon 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash

Description:

Suave Kids Watermelon 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash: Suave Kids Watermelon 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time Suave Kids Watermelon 3-in-1 has a tear-free,...

Are 3 in 1’s really worth it?
Do your kids love the smell or do you?
Start your review of Suave® Kids® Watermelon 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Leesburg
For a kids shampoo this line is wonderful! It smells great! It is VERY inexpensive! The pump bottles are amazing for trying to teach little ones about how much product to use. It leaves their hair super soft and easy to brush and as a 3 in 1 I love the non hassle of needing to keep track of 2-3 different products for repurchase! I will continue to buy for my little ones!
Brattleboro , VT
So convenient and easy for kids to use themselves when their older. But also for small bathrooms that don’t have room for 3 different bottles or busy parents who just need to get bath time done. I love the smell and it’s easy on sensitive skin as well. Good texture and good flow out. Kids don’t get too much. A plus for being on a budget.
Cranberry Township
Would only use as a body wash for children that don’t have sensitive skin! Will put unnecessary silicones in your hair, I am a cosmetologist and urge everyone to really begin to start using professional products. These drugstore cheap brands aren’t “organic,” and the only reason they make your hair so silky soft is because of all the silicone it is depositing into your hair shaft, which will in turn cause clogged pores and breakage!
clendenin
Suave® Kids® Watermelon 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash sure does bring back the memories. When my boys were little. Just the smell of it takes me back. Loved using this shampoo/conditioner on their hair. Always left their hair looking clean and shiny and smelling great!! Love it!!
Church Hill, TN
I love that this is a body wash, shampoo and conditioner, takes up less room in the tub than three bottles and you only have to rinse once. The scent is amazing and I am very satisfied with how this product works. I also use this on my fur babies and it does a wonderful job in them as well.
Spanish Fort, AL
I love this stuff and the way it smells. I wish the scent would linger on my skin and hair longer but it smells great while using it. I still have to use another conditioner though when used as a shampoo. Great product if you are just looking for straight up soap that smells good.
Brockport
I love this so much for my kids!!! I love that it’s a one product that I can use for their entire bath or shower! Hair and body and even bubble bath on occasion! Haha love the smell too! I am a baby magic mama so when my kids grew up a little this was such a wonderful next step!
Normally, I dont purchase 3 in 1 products, even 2 in 1 like shampoo and conditioner, but this actually worked well for my kiddos. I only used it as a shampoo mainly, not a body wash. It lathered well and their hair felt clean and soft afterwards. I would probably buy it again.
Jacksonville
I give this product five stars because it's reasonably priced and it does what it intended to do. It's not iratating to my child's eyes or skin he likes the products presentation(colorfull and cartoon caracterey). Would recommend to anyone looking for this product.
Genoa, OH
My daughter loves to use this! She loves the smell and it doesn't tangle her curly hair (major plus). It's perfect for her and loves how it's "just for kids!" She refuses to use anything else for her bath/shower time! I will continue to buy this ad long as she wants!