BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Watermelon 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash: Suave Kids Watermelon 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time Suave Kids Watermelon 3-in-1 has a tear-free,...

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Best product is amazing. You don't have to shampoo and condition and then detangle your child's hair you can use this product and it's everything and one and it can also be used as a body wash which has saved me in times when the body wash has ran out after my son has used it and not told me. They will come out clean and smelling fresh and I love the way that smell flows through the bathroom and even into my son's room. I've used it on myself before in the smell last in my hair all day.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Dad and myself love this product. Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out skin or hair. The 3 in 1 is easy for my son to use as he is learning how to wash himself. Using 3+ products would probably be a tad confusing. This product is always on sale and you can pretty easily find coupons. It's a pretty big 22oz bottle and it is tear free. I am pretty sure there are a few different smells to choose from.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great product that smells fantastic. I love having fewer bottles in the kids' bath. My youngest likes that she can help, and since it is so mild I don't have to worry about it getting in her face. My only concern was that my child with skin sensitivities got a rash after using it for his body wash. Now he only uses it for the shampoo purpose and has been fine.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Braselton, GA
I like this product a lot for my older kids. The fact that it is all needed shower products in one bottle is perfect for the kids to handle on their own. The fragrance is fun for them & is pleasant as well. The product cleans well, but as they get older, I have found that they need a stronger conditioner to help keep the tangles at bay.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This product is not my favorite!!! I wanted to give it a try on my hair, it turned out to make my hair very dry and frizzy!!! It was okay but not my favorite, it was very dry as it was drying , but then got soft once it was dry!!! I am definitely disappointed in Suave because its supposed to be tear free but turns out not to be !!!!
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Great product! My stinky little boys come out of their showers smelling fresh and clean, and it saves so much time... I swear they take an excursion to narnia or something when they shower and have to wash and condition hair, and then wash their bodies... One product that does all those in one, AWESOME!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Del Rio, TN
My little girl loves this scent of this shampoo+conditioner+body wash! And we think it is great that this is a multi use product! We don't have a lot of bath time products cluttering up the bathtub where she is trying to play with her TOYS! I will definitely keep buying this for my children!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Texarkana, TX
So let me just start by saying these smell DELICIOUS! I have two daughters and they love love LOVE this stuff. Not only does it smell so good it keeps my girls' hair healthy and it definitely shows. I will for sure buy this product again, especially since my girls usually pick it out.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
The kids and myself love this product!! We have continued to buy it because we love it so much! It's sold at an affordable price and works perfectly as a shampoo and conditioner and a body wash for kids! This soap also doesn't burn eyes, which is a necessity with children!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Marietta , GA
I buy this for my kids. I have 4 boys that love to get dirty. This is a great way for me to get all 3 things in one for one low price! The scent is great and my kids love it. It is a great price for even the large bottle. I would recommend this product to other parents.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do your kids love the smell or do you?