BY SUAVE

Brenda C.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this shampoo for my boyss.. it's tear free which means that for hair if curly which my boys hair is, that is tangle free that's why is says tear free not cause the soap makes their eyes burn..so I love it smells good I don't like fruity sent on them so these arr reccomened
Kimberly C.
I used this product on my two girls and it seem to work well. My problem with most two in ones is that it seems that they tend to dry out hair more due to the shampoo being in the product. I got it at my local Walmart and I think I would buy it again for my two daughters.
Stephanie S.
We used to use this all the time when my kids were smaller. It has a good scent without being overpowering. It's very affordable and works great. We only switched because the kids needed stronger stuff to get clean! I would recommend.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have 4 children ages 3-11 and I have always used this product on their hair. It doesn't sting their eyes and leaves their hair clean and soft. No tangles afterwards which does us all a favor.
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
With 3 kids it's hard to find a shampoo that all will like and use without the hassle of getting soap in the eyes. My kids love the scents and I love how it makes their hair feel after a bath.
Lori B.
Spring Valley, CA
This shampoo works very well for my son and incredibly reasonable. It is not my son'favorite fragrance but he will use it. You can get at all grocery stores and drug stores. I haven't tried any other brand than Johnson and Johnson no tears. That i
Christie T.
I use this for my boys in the summer because they frequently go swimming in pools with chlorine or the ocean which can dry out your hair. This shaves surfs up gets all those chemicals out of their hair leaving it clean, smelling fresh and smooth
Deanna Y.
Tooele, UT
I love Suave 2 in 1 for the kids, especially after swimming lessons. I throw a little on their hair, run it over their swimsuits and just rinse it off and we're good to go.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ
First off.. You get 2 and its not double price for one. Then, if your kids are like mine, hate showers, this is the best, because it cleans and conditions at same time. Cutting out 5 minutes at least
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have three young boys so we really don't worry about detangling hair or leaving hair smooth. This 2-in-1 shampoo does the perfect job in leaving our boys' hair fresh, nice smelling and clean.