BY SUAVE

Our hypoallergenic, tear-free Suave Kids® Strawberry Conditioner is improved to help make combing through tangles a cinch, working hard to leave your child's hair feeling extra soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Standish
This is a great product for kids. It smells is good and I haven't seen any scalp irritation an my child. I would recommend this product.
Kacey L.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
This product works really well on my daughters haif. It makes it smell good anf also makes her hair so soft and free of knots.
Siara S.
Siara S.
Used this when I was young the smell is amaze balls !! The kids I baby sit use things very similar !
Faith M.
Faith M.
Smells really good any scent smells good i used it when i was small and still do it also leaves hair soft and smelling good
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Harrah , OK
I love the scent for kids , gentle and long lasting scent . And great price
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
I love the way this makes my little girls hair feel and smell! It make her hair so shiny and it's much easier to maintain.
Pao F.
Pao F.
Mi hermana lo utiliza, ella tiene 7 años y le gusta su olor a frutos rojos. Aparte le aporta suavidad a su cabello
ramos r.
ramos r.
Tenho 3 filhos e todos usam porque e um condicionador muito bom e nao trouco por outro,valeuuu a pena usam com os 3
Dayieliz R.
Dayieliz R.
Manati
Omg, this we're the shampoo my mom always buy me when I was little, I love them. They were really good.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Love this for kids because it smells great, my son loves it and keeps his hair nice and soft