BY SUAVE

Our hypoallergenic, tear-free Suave Kids® Strawberry Conditioner is improved to help make combing through tangles a cinch, working hard to leave your child's hair feeling extra soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle T.
Standish
This is a great product for kids. It smells is good and I haven't seen any scalp irritation an my child. I would recommend this product.
Carly M.
My daughter loves this conditioner because it is a blue bottle. I love it because it leaves her hair shimmery and smelling delicious.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
My kids love this shampoo doesn't hurt their eyes, smells delicious and good quality product no concerns about it use it everyday
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I use this for my kids. Smells yummy. Kids love it and doesn't burn their eyes. Long lasting scent and little goes a long way.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
This product works really well on my daughters haif. It makes it smell good anf also makes her hair so soft and free of knots.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this for my kids hair. I love it. Easy for them to use and helps smooth out their tangled hair. And has a great smell
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
I love the way this makes my little girls hair feel and smell! It make her hair so shiny and it's much easier to maintain.
Faith M.
Smells really good any scent smells good i used it when i was small and still do it also leaves hair soft and smelling good
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
for a kid this is great I get this for my nieces and nephews all the time and they love it. the price is amazing too!
Florita M.
This is a great shampoo for kids its tear free and it leaves my kids hair smelling fresh and plus its affordable