BY SUAVE

Our hypoallergenic, tear-free Suave Kids® Strawberry Conditioner is improved to help make combing through tangles a cinch, working hard to leave your child's hair feeling extra soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this conditioner because it is a blue bottle. I love it because it leaves her hair shimmery and smelling delicious.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids love this shampoo doesn't hurt their eyes, smells delicious and good quality product no concerns about it use it everyday
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my kids. Smells yummy. Kids love it and doesn't burn their eyes. Long lasting scent and little goes a long way.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
This product works really well on my daughters haif. It makes it smell good anf also makes her hair so soft and free of knots.
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
I love the way this makes my little girls hair feel and smell! It make her hair so shiny and it's much easier to maintain.
Faith M.
Smells really good any scent smells good i used it when i was small and still do it also leaves hair soft and smelling good
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my kids hair. I love it. Easy for them to use and helps smooth out their tangled hair. And has a great smell
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
for a kid this is great I get this for my nieces and nephews all the time and they love it. the price is amazing too!
Dawnique S.
tucumcari, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves their hair shiny, soft and manageable. The smell is great. The price is very affordable. Great product.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again, does anybody have a problem with 25-year-old women using children shampoo? I think it smells great