BY SUAVE

Our hypoallergenic, tear-free Suave Kids® Strawberry Conditioner is improved to help make combing through tangles a cinch, working hard to leave your child's hair feeling extra soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Muy bueno para lps ninos,ai diferentes aromas y deja el cabello muy bonito!
Kira T.
Kira T.
Washington, DC
I have been using Suave Kids line since I was a kid and I still use it now. Honestly I think it works better than most conditioners. It doesn't lather since its a conditioner, but it does leave your hair smelling nice and conditioned. Yes, I would buy again, its a staple of mine.
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
My daughter loves the smell of this hair conditioner! It's great compared to other brands. I like suave brand. It is very affordable! I always let her pick out her shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Im very satisfied with how clean it gets her hair!
Julia R.
Julia R.
This stuff is awful! It leaves my daughters hair feeling like straw. She is 4 and has no major hair issues (dry scalp, tangles, etc) so I was really just expecting a product to clean her hair. It totally sapped it of all moisture! The only redeeming quality was the smell
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
This is my go to shampoo for my kids. They love the fragrance. And it washes up and lathers nicely. It is good quality and compares well to the other brands. It's a perfect shampoo for children and doesn't sting when it gets in their eyes.
Brenna E.
Brenna E.
Wildomar, Ca
My kids just love the smell of this conditioner, I love how soft tangle free their hair is. Suave kids is always our go-to, especially when they're growing their hair to donate.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Duncanville
My kids love this shampoo. They actually want to take a bath so that they can use the shampoo. They say their hair smells so good all day.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
This ii have used in kids hair and i love it. Gets their hair clean. Bottle is cute and very good price. I would recommend to my family.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I use this for my kids. Smells yummy. Kids love it and doesn't burn their eyes. Long lasting scent and little goes a long way.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
for a kid this is great I get this for my nieces and nephews all the time and they love it. the price is amazing too!