BY SUAVE

Our hypoallergenic, tear-free Suave Kids® Strawberry Conditioner is improved to help make combing through tangles a cinch, working hard to leave your child's hair feeling extra soft and smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
My daughter loves the smell of this hair conditioner! It's great compared to other brands. I like suave brand. It is very affordable! I always let her pick out her shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Im very satisfied with how clean it gets her hair!
Maranda J.
Peru, IN
This item is great. Easy for kids to use and not have to worry about them hurting themself. I would recommend this for any parent. The smell is great and gets kids clean.
Cora M.
Murrieta
My children love Suave for kids because it REALLY is fearless - no crybabies in the shower lol . also the berry scent is fragrant enough for even the stinkiest of toddlers!
Kira T.
Washington , DC
I have been using Suave Kids line since I was a kid and I still use it now. Honestly I think it works better than most conditioners. It doesn't lather since its a conditioner, but it does leave your hair smelling nice and conditioned. Yes, I would buy again, its a staple of mine.
Heidi S.
This is my go to shampoo for my kids. They love the fragrance. And it washes up and lathers nicely. It is good quality and compares well to the other brands. It's a perfect shampoo for children and doesn't sting when it gets in their eyes.
Brenna E.
Wildomar, CA
My kids just love the smell of this conditioner, I love how soft tangle free their hair is. Suave kids is always our go-to, especially when they're growing their hair to donate.
Julia R.
This stuff is awful! It leaves my daughters hair feeling like straw. She is 4 and has no major hair issues (dry scalp, tangles, etc) so I was really just expecting a product to clean her hair. It totally sapped it of all moisture! The only redeeming quality was the smell
Erica C.
My kids love this stuff. The shampoo as well as conditioner work great. It does not hurt eyes when it washes down their face. They smell good and detangle well.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
My kids love this shampoo. They actually want to take a bath so that they can use the shampoo. They say their hair smells so good all day.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
This ii have used in kids hair and i love it. Gets their hair clean. Bottle is cute and very good price. I would recommend to my family.