Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Glorichelle G.Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.

BY SUAVE

Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
I adore Suave for taking me back to when I was a kid. My children love it as well. Perfect for their bath time and make the whole restroom and then some smell great for hours.
Sarah S.
Very affordable, love that I can count on suave to provide reasonable prices no matter what store I’m shopping at. The strawberry body wash smells fruity and sweet and sometimes I even use it in the bathtub as a bubble bath.
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
My kids loves this because it smells so good & it’s so bubbly & they love taking showers with this it’s long lasting & the pricing is good for it & you could find it anywhere would definitely buy again
Christie T.
I use to buy suave kids strawberry body wash for my kids they loved it it smells really good and works really well for them the bottle is eye catching for a kid they used it tell a few months ago its a great price and lathers really well if you have a small kid then you should try it my girls would only use this brand they loved how it worked and the always had fun washing up with it GREAT PRODUCT
Jessica B.
Normally I love Suave products but this one literally stinks! I didn't mind my girls using the 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner since by the morning the awful fake chemical strawberry smell would be gone. The body wash though is SOOOO over powering! Anyone who grew up in the 80's will remember the strawberry shortcake doll that blew "strawberry scented" kisses well it's kind of like that but stale as if left in a box for 25yrs. If u are looking for a body wash for your kids from suave, stick w the coconut. Gentle, soft scent, very nice and let's their kid scent thru.
Jennifer O.
Brooklyn
I use Suave Kids Strawberry Body Wash on my kids. It's gentle enough for their sensitive skin  and leaves them smelling so sweet and delicious just like a field of strawberries. The sweet smell lasts all day even after a hard day of playing. I would recommend this product to all parents.
Brittany K.
Oakland , CA
I use this with my 7 year old niece and she loves it. It has a cute scene that is strong, but not over powering. It works good with her sensitive skin and it is so very affordable. It's very gentle and never causes any problems. I recommend it to everyone
Kim S.
Barboursville, WV
Kids love the scent! Perfect for kids, not too harsh on the skin. The scent is not long lasting. We purchase this from time to time. Good value, not too pricey. Would recommend this product for families with toddlers to end of elementary age kids
Jissel R.
Its a good product. My sister uses it and im also guilty of using it. She uses it everytime she takes a shower or bath. You can buy it at any local drugstore, it is soft for kids and i would definitely buy it again.
Kalie T.
I personally do not like the scent of these children's body washes. I feel like the smell goes away fast and I enjoy my kids smelling fresh for more than 5 minutes after a bath. But it serves it's purpose and gets my kids clean!