Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.Suave Kids® Strawberry Body Wash uploaded by Glorichelle G.

BY SUAVE

Bela R.
Bela R.
South Plainfield, NJ
My 8 year old daughter loves having her own products specifically for her own use. She loves the fresh scent of strawberries. It a nice scent that remains on her for several hours after showering. It leaves her skin feeling soft and moisturized.I love the tear free formula because I know she will actually wash her face properly with out burning her eyes. This body wash is formulated just for kids so i know it is gentle and non abrasive for my little princess.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Suave kids body wash is a great product for the kiddos. They can wash their body and hair with it. Available at all mass retailers and usually the lowest price. The scent can be quite powerful when they are using it, but they don't come out of the bath smelling like a candy strawberry. My kids tend to squeeze out more than needed so we go through it quicker. Great for traveling when you need to conserve space - one bottle does it all!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
My daughter loves to use this stuff. She thinks she comes out smelling just like a strawberry! And when she gets the bubbles in her eyes she just keeps on playing instead of freaking out like she does with other shampoos. It's also gentle enough that if we are in a pinch and out of bubble bath, we can add a little to the water and make some bubbles for her... but the bubbles won't last long.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Shepherdsville, KY
Me and my children love this product is so much easier now that they shower on their own to watch their hair without worry about getting in their face burning there as we usually get the pump bottle which also is helpful in them knowing exactly how many squirts to use so they do not overuse shampoo and dry out their head and always leaves their hair fresh clean and smelling wonderful
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Perris, CA
I use this Suave Kids Tear Free Body Was for my two children. This particular scent is Strawberry, but we have used several others as well. My children have never had a problem with skin sensitivities with this soap (and they definitely have reactions to other washes). The scents are great, and not overly powerful with the smell of artificial scents, like other washes I have tried.
Suzana C.
Suzana C.
Even I'm a 19 years old, sometime I use the suave kids tear free strawberry body wash, because all those adult body wash make our body feels weird from time to time, and using kids body wash has been made my skin feels better and look nice. All shining, and smell good. Sometimes when I have an important event to go I use the kids body wash and i got compliments all the event long.
Malissa N.
Malissa N.
Salt Lake City
My girls to use tear free strawberry body wash in the shower. Both my 1 and 3 year old go crazy 'cleaning' themselves with it, they love the strawberry scent. It makes small bubbles so they can see if they've missed a spot. As a mom I love that I don't have to fight with them to shower thanks to this kid friendly body wash, they actually look forward to it now.
Diana B.
Diana B.
This product has 3 great things going for it. First it is geared towards lids which means that it is tear free. When it comes to my little ones I don't even buy the product if it isn't tear free. Second, the scent is great. What little girl doesn't like smelling like strawberries? Third, it's a great body was and an even better price point. What's not to love?
Vienna Q.
Vienna Q.
I have loved suave products since I was little, and now my brother loves it! It gives a great clean with i stinging sensation, and the scent lasts for days! At a local Walmart there is an entire aisle to choose from for scents. I even like the kids version more than there regular shampoo! I openly recommend these products to anyone!
Sarany O.
Sarany O.
Plano, TX
My daughter LOVES this body wash! She's always excited to take a bath because she loves the smell and it's not too strong. Not only does it leave my daughter's skin smelling fruity and delicious, it keeps it moisturized and and soft. The smell lingers in the bathroom after use but I don't mind it at all. I would recooomend it!