BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Star Wars Stormtrooper Tropical Storm Gel, 7 oz: Star Wars Stormtrooper makes styling hair more fun for kids! Styles hair without the crunch Alcohol-free Cool, ocean scent Head-to-toe gentle Dermatologist tested see more...

Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Both of my boys love this gel. Now that school is back in they are very picky about their hair. This gives them a polished look without looking like a lego man. It takes their mane. I would recommend this to any and all boy moms.
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
Both of my sons love this gel! At first they only wanted to try it because of the picture on the bottle, but now they can't stop using it! It holds there hair in place all day without leaving it stiff and flaky!
Neisha S.
Bay St Louis, MS
My son loves this gel! It holds up so well even with his stringy hair! The scent is ok for a child. My husband even uses it at times. Compared to others we've tried I'd defiantly chose this one!
Jerica G.
I buy this for my son. At first I wasn't really sure about it however it works pretty good and it doesn't leave his hair flaky or hard as a rock, but holds it up and looks nice.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
My son loves this hair gel! He is a huge star wars kid and he had to have this. He actually does his hair with this product. It smells great hold well and is priced well.
Camille R.
I use this on my special needs every day. It is inexpensive, cleansing, and tear free. Suave is great for children's shower and bath products. Smells fun too.
Deedee R.
I bought this for a coworker cause he love star wars although it was for kids he loved it he said he was okay with the smell but loved the bottle.😊
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
I use this on my son. He's only 4 years old, but he already loves when I do little spikes or even the comb over with the hard part.
Heidi W.
Woodstock, IL
This is a kid favorite in my house. Not only does it come in super-cool STAR WARS packaging but the gel smells good and is light.
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
Perfect for styling my little man's hair. Easy to apply and helps hold hair. I have better luck with the Suave men's styling gel