Suave® Kids Star Wars® Hyperspace Apple 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner + Body Wash uploaded by Raven A.

BY SUAVE

Did you know?The powerful ship Finalizer is nearly two times the length of an Imperial-era Star Destroyer.

Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Absolutely a must buy for anyone who has kids who don’t really do hygiene well. My son takes the lazy way out all the time till I got Suave Star Wars 3 in 1. Two pump rule, with the fact it’s Star Wars and he’s ready to go. Easy to use. Smells awesome. Works even better. Doesn’t dry skin out. Cuts down on work without being lazy. Perfect for my 9 yr old boy. Will be buying again!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
You know this is a good shower gel when your 8 year old actually asks you to buy it again. It obviously gets him clean, smells good, is a good value for the money and is sensitive on his skin. What more do you need? Basic kid friendly shower gel, which makes this mom happy. Side note, my son has a shaved head so he can use it head to toe with no issues.
Anuschka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My son is a absolute star wars fan and will use anything star wars related. The Shampoo + Body Wash are perfect for my 5 year old, 1 bottle for all no confusion or lots of clutter. The pump makes it easy and mess free.
Ashley B.
Love it, it smells great and doesn't break my sons skin out. We recently redid our bathroom, Star wars themed and we just so happen to find this but a BB-8 instead!
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
As a mom of three boys, It seems like I am always buying new body washes or shampoos for the kids to try out. My oldest son happened to pick this particular one out as he really enjoys Stars wars. The product lathered up quite nicely and cleaned thoroughly. It had no harsh chemical smells and the pump is a great feature for kids to prevent spills and over use. There were no harsh chemical smells or anything of the sort. So definitely pick this up and try it out for your kids, the price is great and the quality is there as well.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
I got this for my kids. It's easier for them to use the pump to get the stuff out. They like it. It smells good. I'll probably get this again. I think it's worth the price. Overall a good product. I'll probably get it again.
Katelyn E.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas as a gag gift and he absolutely loved it and won’t go back. He likes that he only has to use one product instead of buying a lot of different ones. He loves it
Brianna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
Anything that has Star Wars on it is a winner for me. Great for kids and adults. You can buy it at your local Walmart or target. It's just like the name brands.
angela o.
Milton, MA
I'm a very big fan of the suave kids line and I got this for my son fantastic product it's a three in one so it's multipurpose highly recommended
Michelle S.
Springfield , OR
My son loves having kylo ren on the front. The smell is so yummy and it does a pretty good job cleaning and conditioning my son's hair.
Victoria F.