BY SUAVE

Suave® Twirlin' Swirlberry Kids Soft & smooth Detangler.
For extra softness & smoothing flyaways.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free. see more...

April D.
Decatur , AL
This product smells amazing and helps to detangle my daughters corse hair. The product doesn’t dry out her hair however I also do not feel that it provides additional hydration. Compared to other products that I have tried this one works just as well at a lower cost and I would definitely recommend.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Y’all this stuff is fantastic!! It smells sooo good too!!
I use it on my sons hair all the time! It actually hydrated and detangles hair. His hair is shoulder length and when he eats suckers or anything like that his hair always gets in the way! Lol, so we use this after bath time, and it keeps his hair smooth and calm. Theirs no tangled or knots in it. Plus, it makes his hair look more shiny and hydrated than any other random leave in conditioner. Yes I would definitely recommend it! It works great and it’s super cheap! I also, love the pink bottle! It’s bright and my fave color! So, go try it soon!
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Works good, smells good, just isn't ideal for me as an adult because it overpowers the smell of my perfume and body mists. Very cheap and easy to afford, so it's never a pain to pick up at the store. My daughter loves it, it has helped us tremendously for her hair.
Jennifer T.
Concord, NC
I love using this detangler after I shower, My hair tangles so easily it hydrates my hair without weighing it down. It is much better for my sensitive scalp then the others for adults. I love the smell. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
Okay guys listen, I know this is for kids but I’d thought I give it a try. I love how smooth my hair felt using this and it really did help untangle my curly hair and I have a lot of it. It was also affordable so I definitely recommend checking it out.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Suave is a great brand that's affordable and the products always do what they're suppose to do. My daughter has long hair and gets really tangled and this detangle spray really helps. This helps my daughters super long hair to stay tamed and easy to brush.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
I don’t care how old you are this stuff works amazing and gets the job done and also has a great scent to it. I get people who ask me all of the time what hair products I use and when I tell them that I use this they don’t believe it!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
I often use children’s leave in conditioner because it’s cheap, I can find it anywhere and it works. I like this one because it smells great, again, it’s cheap and it works great on my hair. I also feel that if it’s okay to use on children then it’s okay for adults. It may not be the greatest quality compared to others but it gets the job done! It doesn’t weigh your hair down or feel like there’s left over product left in your hair all day. It doesn’t have a super strong scent which is nice.
Ashley S.
Benton
I use this constantly and keep multiple bottles around I have naturally tangly hair because it is thin and I must have detangle products if my hair gets wet at all and I need to brush it out and I love the smell of this even if it’s for kids still a staple for me
Sarah K.
I use this on my daughter just about every day. It helps all the tangles come out and doesn’t pull on her hair so much! It makes brushing her hair easy! It also has such a nice smell to it my daughter just loves it!
Maria T.
Does it really works? I have 2 daughters with a lot of hair and curly and long!
Crystal D.
Does it really work on kids hair... My daughters hair is always tangled and want to know how it leaves your hair after the use or is there anouther product that works better
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
How does this product differ fro the apple detangler?
Hanna S.
Does this really Detangle your hair? Does it leave a greasy feeling if you use it in dry hair?
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
Would this work on super curly hair?