Suave Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Twirlin Swirlberry

Suave® Twirlin' Swirlberry Kids Soft & smooth Detangler.
For extra softness & smoothing flyaways.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free.

Anyone have any activities to keep a toddler busy, preferably something not too messy? 😅
ArrE these curly hair approved?
How well does this work for kids hair?
Start your review of Suave Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Twirlin Swirlberry!
Downey , CA
I’ve been using this product not only on myself for years but on my nieces as well. All three of us having different hair types, curly, straight and wavy. It’s never given us any issues. Scent is nice and refreshing, it detangling as well is just a plus to the whole package. Everyone I’ve recommend this to has always been satisfied as well ! Suave Apple Detangler Spray[product:suave-kids-soft-&-smooth-detangler-twirlin-swirlberry]
Crown Point, IN
Suave Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Twirlin Swirlberry uploaded by Kimmie N.
Suave Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Twirlin Swirlberry uploaded by Kimmie N.
My daughter love this as well I think mainly because of the bottle color but I like the way it detangles her hair it leaves a light sense in her hair but it doesn't leave her hair very weighted down you definitely have to brush her hair several times after applying the detangled
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using Suave detangler products!! Especially on my kids hair. I have 3 girls with long hair. So using this became a necessity. I even use it on my hair from time to time. I love how it smells and how good it works. It does not dry their hair at all. It's not expensive, and I'm pretty sure it would work with any type of hair. Definitely recommended 💜💜
Indiana
My girls love this as well I think mainly because of the bottle color but I like the way it detangles their hair it leaves a light sense in their hair but it doesn't leave their hair very weighted down you definitely have to brush their hair several times after applying the detangler
Johnstown, OH
It is a fun package and helps to make children think getting their hair done is a bigger deal. It makes them feek like a big girl. Lol But it helps to detangle and brush through hair. Therefore less whining over pulling hair with brush on dry hair. It softens and smells good too.
Jacksonville, AR
Both of my daughters have very very long hair so it gets tangled very easily, especially when it is wet and they try to "help mommy brush". This does a great job detangling my girls hair. It smells great and is very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Denton , TX
When my girls were little I always bought this brand for them. It made life me a little bit earlier when it came to brushing their hair. Terrificly priced and it did the job well. I even used it on my own hair numerous times when I had long hair.
Port St Lucie, FL
Always a life saver for my kids hair!!! I love the smell and they do too. I bought this in Walmart for only 89 cents and was surprised at the outcome after use. Thank you Suave for making parents lives easier when it come to detangling hair. I highly recommend this🌹
Phoenix , AZ
Amazing hair detangler I use this on my daughter when her hair doesn’t want to come apart and it works so good it softens her hair to where I’m not struggling trying to comb it down I really recommend this product to anyone.
I think this product work really good but it’s not the best . I really think that it smells really good and I does help a little but it’s not a live changing product . This product does last a long time too .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...