Suave® Kids Shampoo and conditioner Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave kids™ 2 in 1 hair smoothers shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure step. creamy formula with gentle conditioners reduces split ends and leaves hair feeling extra soft.This product gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Its creamy formula, made with gentle conditioners reduces split ends and leaves hair feeling extra soft

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium 10, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG 9, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Suave® Kids Shampoo and conditioner Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I used to use this when my kiddos were little. Got for under $4 at Walmart. The kids liked the fun bottles and the scent. I liked how it made their fine hair soft and manageable. For sure recommend to anyone with kids.
Kelly Z.
Love this product and how it's 2-1 ... it smells amazing and does a great job on my kids hair.  Leaves it soft and clean.  It's a great value and I enjoy the different fun smells.  I wish more places sold it in the large container, but you can find it at most stores.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I use this on my toddlers hair and it's the perfect amount of shampoo and conditioner in one! Her hair is thin but super frizzy in the back for some reason and it makes brushing after bath time much easier. Plus it smells yummy and the design on the bottle is fun for her!
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX
I use this for my daughters bubble baths and even though she has sensitive skin she doesn't break out so that makes me happy. These soaps are price friendly and I would buy this again and frequently do so!! I would recommend
Vanessa M.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this product a lot!!!!! Not just because it smells good also because it works really great and also it's not that pricey its a good value every time I go to target i buy this bc it's such a good product
Denise M.
Irving, TX
My kids like this shampoo. They like strong smell. The scent doesnt stay for long like regular shampoo but its a kids shampoo what do you expect. The price is okay.
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this stuff. I buy it for my little cousin and she loves it. It smells amazing and is super fun to use. It suds up a lot but is super gentle on your hair. I wish there was a separate conditioner but for a kids 2 in 1 shampoo you can't really beat it.
Camille R.
Another great buy if you have young children that power through body wash. This is lightly yet thoroughly cleansing. My sons hair is always healthy, clean, and soft
Diedre V.
Siloam Springs, AR
My granddaughter loves this and it makes her hair nice and shiny and easy to comb outWal-Mart Neighborhood MarketMet me expectations, yes
Kiley F.
Fort Smith, AR
Great cheap kids shampoo that smells great and cleans my little ones well. Love the strong strawberry watermelon smell this shampoo has.

Amazon