BY SUAVE #76 in Leave-In Conditioner

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight cream that keeps your child’s hair soft and easy to manage.

• My daughter has curly hair and we use a leave on conditioner , do...1 Answers
  • Thank you for the #supermomvoxbox this smells amazing but are t...1 Answers
  • My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it...2 Answers
BIANCA D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use suave daily and I also use it on my son’s hair weekly. This suave kids conditioner keeps his hair smelling so good. His hair always stays super soft too. If you haven’t already you should try it on your kid’s hair too.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I absolutely love this product, it is perfect for my daughter, but I cannot find it anywhere! I read that it was discontinued and I hope that's not the case because this is the only product that worked and smelled good.
Berenice M.
I love this for my hair it leaves it super soft and not dry like other things I have used in the past and its affordable and it leaves my hair shiny and super soft I been using this for so many years Im satisfied
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Ive used this on my daughter's hair and it works decently but not as well as i need it too. Her hair gets really messy and after a bath i need her hair to really be moisturized by something before i start brushing
Tara B.
Houma, LA
I buy this from my little girls long curly hair and it helps detangle her hair beautifully it makes it shining and it’s hydrating as well. It works very well and this is very affordable and great price
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Kelli H.
Jacksonville , FL
I know this is silly, but this is a great back up for people if they want to find a leave in conditioner that smells great and is affordable. Obviously probably not great for long term use but a great short term alternative.
Bron T.
I love using this safe leave in conditioner on my 2 year old son. It smells really nice & works just as well as Johnson & Johnson for half of the price! My son has really curly hair, so it helps tame is curls & frizz!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love the smell of this stuff. It leave mine and my sons hair feeling soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. It is very inexpensive. It doesn't leave our hair oily or dry. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
Even though this is labeled kids, anyone can use it. It is safe for colored hair but if you want to be safer I would get a different product just in case. It has a very nice scent to it and lasts a while.
monica l.
Does the Suave Purely Fun Leave In Conditioner work on coily African American hair?
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it gets tangled. Will this help?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anybody else love the smell of this product
Justine M.
I usually use coconut milk in my daughter's hair... but it gets expensive.. do you think this will help just like the coconut milk did?
Tena R.
Tompkinsville, KY
Does anyone know what the source of glycerin is?