BY SUAVE

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight cream that keeps your child’s hair soft and easy to manage.

• My daughter has curly hair and we use a leave on conditioner , do...1 Answers
  • Thank you for the #supermomvoxbox this smells amazing but are t...1 Answers
  • My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it...2 Answers
CARMEN C.
Orlando, FL
Suave Kids Purely Fun Leave-in Comditioner is a true miracle worker! This is the first leave-in conditioner product that I have ever used that instantly transforms knotted, tangled, brittle and dry hair into soft, touchable and brushable locks. My daughter has very long hair and loves to swim. Pulling her hair back while in the pool will still create terrible knots and leaves her hair extremely brittle. Once I apply Suave Kids Purely Fun Leave-in Conditioner her hair becomes so satiny smooth the a brush glides through like butter. Her hair very shiny, healthy looking and smells delicious. I love this product and will always have it on hand.
Spring H.
Fenwick , WV
Suave Kids Purely Fun leave-in conditioner is the best leave-in conditioner we have ever tried. My 9 year old daughter has a super sensitive head and ALWAYS complains when we brush her hair after her shower. That has stopped since we started using Purely Fun. She loves that it doesn't smell like a kid shampoo and I love that it makes her hair silky smooth. While on a trip with our Girl Scout Troop; every mom asked to use it and loved it. I cannot recommend this enough!
Misty y.
Locust Grove, OK
I absolutely love this condition pair with the same shampoo, my hair it really soft, and not oily when I use it. I usually have to wash my hair everyday but with this I can wait at least 2 or 3 days which is great my hair is so much healthier!

TIP: SHAMPOO IS FOR YOUR SCALP ONLY NOT YOUR HAIR
CONDITIONER IS FOR YOUR HAIR ONLY NOT YOUR SCALP

YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND YOUR HAIR IF YOU WASH CORRECTLY!
Jessieca W.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter lovers to play dress-up, make-up, hair salon, etc. When she does her hair she likes to add other products and then tie it up with ribbons and bows to make it look cute. I am beyond ecstatic that we have this leave in conditioner because with her curly hair I simply set it and forget it. It allows me to help untangle her beautiful curls without using too much of my "mommy muscles."
Chaela S.
I LOVE this product. My daughter is mixed and it has been a challenge to find a product that she will allow me to use as I comb her hair. My heart used to ache when I would have to comb her hair, but not anymore. She doesn't even notice when I am doing her hair if I am using this conditioner. So silky and smooth. Plus I like that it stays in for 2 days after without applying more!
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this leave-in conditioner and it smells nice. I don't use conditioner in my hair and after I washed my hair I added this to the tips. It made the ends very smooth and it didn't tangle my hair. I also used this on my niece's hair and she liked it a lot. She commented on how her hair felt after it dried. She said it was nice.

** Received this in my Super Mom VoxBox
Andrea C.
Stem, NC
I have received this product in the super mom voxbox and it is honestly awesome! My oldest daughter has long thick knotty hair and it makes it smooth and knot free ! My youngest daughter has thin curly hair that at the ends it becomes knotty and this not only keeps her hair soft and smoothie with no knots but she won't get any new knots either !!! Great product
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
A wondetful product that not only children will love with its unique fun bottle no tears technology and the best part it helps with issues of the dreaded tangles.
Being a leave in..how much easier can that be? Great scent and also works great on adults.
I am very pleased with this product and it is one of the products that is now and will be in my hair regimn.
Catherine V.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughter has used this the last two times she has showered and her hair is so silky smooth. it is easy to apply and distribute and helps her comb through her hair by herself which she loves. my daughter has bottom length hair and we have had no issues with extra tangling if anything we have had less. I am so happy to have got this sample.
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
Wish it gave a little more body to my girls hair, but it keeps her curls fairly soft and not frizzy...even when it's 100 degrees outside and she's all hot and sweaty. We were out late at an outside event last night and her hair still lloked and smelled great today even without washing last night and playing in a splash pad.
monica l.
Does the Suave Purely Fun Leave In Conditioner work on coily African American hair?
Victoria F.
Portland , ME
My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it gets tangled. Will this help?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anybody else love the smell of this product
Justine M.
I usually use coconut milk in my daughter's hair... but it gets expensive.. do you think this will help just like the coconut milk did?
Tena R.
TOMPKINSVILLE , KY
Does anyone know what the source of glycerin is?