BY SUAVE

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight cream that keeps your child’s hair soft and easy to manage.

• My daughter has curly hair and we use a leave on conditioner , do...1 Answers
  • Thank you for the #supermomvoxbox this smells amazing but are t...1 Answers
  • My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it...2 Answers
Bron T.
I love using this safe leave in conditioner on my 2 year old son. It smells really nice & works just as well as Johnson & Johnson for half of the price! My son has really curly hair, so it helps tame is curls & frizz!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love the smell of this stuff. It leave mine and my sons hair feeling soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. It is very inexpensive. It doesn't leave our hair oily or dry. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
Even though this is labeled kids, anyone can use it. It is safe for colored hair but if you want to be safer I would get a different product just in case. It has a very nice scent to it and lasts a while.
CARMEN C.
Orlando, FL
Suave Kids Purely Fun Leave-in Comditioner is a true miracle worker! This is the first leave-in conditioner product that I have ever used that instantly transforms knotted, tangled, brittle and dry hair into soft, touchable and brushable locks. My daughter has very long hair and loves to swim. Pulling her hair back while in the pool will still create terrible knots and leaves her hair extremely brittle. Once I apply Suave Kids Purely Fun Leave-in Conditioner her hair becomes so satiny smooth the a brush glides through like butter. Her hair very shiny, healthy looking and smells delicious. I love this product and will always have it on hand.
Andrea C.
Stem, NC
I have received this product in the super mom voxbox and it is honestly awesome! My oldest daughter has long thick knotty hair and it makes it smooth and knot free ! My youngest daughter has thin curly hair that at the ends it becomes knotty and this not only keeps her hair soft and smoothie with no knots but she won't get any new knots either !!! Great product
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I use this product on my daughter and it works so great that I use it on my hair as well!! it really helps to keep tangles to a minimum and also makes it easier to brush tats(tangles) out. we always put it in our hair after it is washed and towel dried. You and your little girl or boy with longer hair will love suave kids purely fun leave in conditioner! #suave #influenster #nomoretangleseither
Kelly M.
Basom, NY
Have to admit to using my daughter's leave-in conditioner because of how silky it leaves my hair. I love that I can let my hair air dry and not have that "I used product in my hair" feeling
Misty y.
Locust Grove, OK
I absolutely love this condition pair with the same shampoo, my hair it really soft, and not oily when I use it. I usually have to wash my hair everyday but with this I can wait at least 2 or 3 days which is great my hair is so much healthier!

TIP: SHAMPOO IS FOR YOUR SCALP ONLY NOT YOUR HAIR
CONDITIONER IS FOR YOUR HAIR ONLY NOT YOUR SCALP

YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND YOUR HAIR IF YOU WASH CORRECTLY!
Spring H.
Fenwick , WV
Suave Kids Purely Fun leave-in conditioner is the best leave-in conditioner we have ever tried. My 9 year old daughter has a super sensitive head and ALWAYS complains when we brush her hair after her shower. That has stopped since we started using Purely Fun. She loves that it doesn't smell like a kid shampoo and I love that it makes her hair silky smooth. While on a trip with our Girl Scout Troop; every mom asked to use it and loved it. I cannot recommend this enough!
Jessieca W.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter lovers to play dress-up, make-up, hair salon, etc. When she does her hair she likes to add other products and then tie it up with ribbons and bows to make it look cute. I am beyond ecstatic that we have this leave in conditioner because with her curly hair I simply set it and forget it. It allows me to help untangle her beautiful curls without using too much of my "mommy muscles."
monica l.
Does the Suave Purely Fun Leave In Conditioner work on coily African American hair?
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it gets tangled. Will this help?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Anybody else love the smell of this product
Justine M.
I usually use coconut milk in my daughter's hair... but it gets expensive.. do you think this will help just like the coconut milk did?
Tena R.
Tompkinsville, KY
Does anyone know what the source of glycerin is?