BY SUAVE

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight cream that keeps your child’s hair soft and easy to manage.

• My daughter has curly hair and we use a leave on conditio...1 Answers
  • Thank you for the #supermomvoxbox this smells amazing b...1 Answers
  • My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it ...2 Answers
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I absolutely love this product, it is perfect for my daughter, but I cannot find it anywhere! I read that it was discontinued and I hope that's not the case because this is the only product that worked and smelled good.
Dimarys M.
Cleveland , OH
I received this product as part of a campaign from Influenster and it quickly became a household staple. We use it almost everyday in our son's hair instead of using any styling products. This is more lightweight and doesn't leave the hair feeling sticky or stiff. I will be honest and say that I use it myself on lazy hair days where I just need a quick way to make my hair look a little put together.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
I know this is silly, but this is a great back up for people if they want to find a leave in conditioner that smells great and is affordable. Obviously probably not great for long term use but a great short term alternative.
monica l.
I love the Suave Kids Leave In Conditioner.  It worked great in my daughter Coily AA hair.  I would definately buy this often but have a hard time finding it in my area.
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Kate S.
Fairport
This is the best most reasonably priced leave in conditioner I’ve found for my daughter. It smells nice and isn’t fruity or flowery. It takes the knots out easily and has less ingredients than some of its competitors.
Shana N.
My daughter has thick curly hair, this works wonders on her. Even though I use conditioner on her hair when I bathe her, we still have to use leave in container to be able to brush her hair. This works and smells amazing! It doesn't leave her hair oily either.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Berenice M.
I love this for my hair it leaves it super soft and not dry like other things I have used in the past and its affordable and it leaves my hair shiny and super soft I been using this for so many years Im satisfied
Tara B.
Houma, LA
I buy this from my little girls long curly hair and it helps detangle her hair beautifully it makes it shining and it’s hydrating as well. It works very well and this is very affordable and great price
monica l.
Does the Suave Purely Fun Leave In Conditioner work on coily African American hair?
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
My daughter has really think dry hair. If you look at it wrong it gets tangled. Will this help?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anybody else love the smell of this product
Justine M.
I usually use coconut milk in my daughter's hair... but it gets expensive.. do you think this will help just like the coconut milk did?
Tena R.
Tompkinsville, KY
Does anyone know what the source of glycerin is?

Target