BY SUAVE #29 in Detangling Treatments

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. This gentle detangler is tough on knots and smoothes flyaways, leaving hair soft and easy to comb.

Katniss G.
My munchkin loves the smell of this Sauve Kids Purely Fun Detangler. I like it because it does the job. My daughter has soft, thin, shirley temple curls, that if not maintained, will turn into a puffy knot of a mess. It's a struggle every single morning and every single evening.

Price point is good. The only challenge I have seen is the residue it leaves in the hair. Unless, that is, you wash her hair twice. And good luck with that! :)
Emilee R.
I use this on my daughter. Her hair gets really dry in the back & starts to tangle. I like to use it when she gets out of the bath & every morning when I brush her hair and get her ready for the day. It’s the only kind I use on her hair.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My boys have long hair and my oldest is very tender headed. This helps untangle the knots and less screaming and crying. My son reminds me to use spray. So if my babies love it I do too... Oh and did I mention it smells great!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
My daughter uses this product and it really works. It smells great and really detangles fast. This is a lifesaver for kids with knots as usually brushing is a dramatic event. This takes all of the drama out of brushing hair.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
I use this in my daughters hair after every bath and it helps so much. She has very straight and very thin hair so tangles are always happening. It leaves her hair soft and smelling great even the next day!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Suave is a great brand that's affordable and the products always do what they're suppose to do. My daughter has long hair and gets really tangled and this detangle spray really helps.
Lindsey W.
My daughter and I always use this product. It is very hydrating and keeps our hair shiny and soft. Compared to other products this is by far the best I’ve used. This product is very satisfying and I don’t think I would ever use any other strangler for my children and I.
Samone L.
Blythe
Again, smells great and the smell lasts for awhile. A little pricey but worth it for the quality. Sometimes the store doesnt have the cheaper ones so this is always my next choice.
Amanda C.
I use this line of detangler body wash and shampoo for my daughter. I love that there are no harsh ingredients, and the formula isn't over drying on her soft delicate hair. And for $6 this product rocks it has a wonderful scent which isn't too strong and isn't over oily or sticky
Skyler M.
Kennewick, WA
I have hair that naturally dreads and gets tangled so easily and it’s painful to brush it out. However, when using this product, it makes it so easy to brush through my hair (with a detangling brush) and makes it painless. And it smells good! Highly recommend!
Whitlea M.
Dalhart, TX
So my kids are super sensitive to a lot of products does anyone know if this is ok for sensitive kids?
keren a.
crowley la
Where can I purchase this at ?
Shauna U.
Richmond, VA
Is this super scented? The detangler we currently use has a very pungeant aroma.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
How well does not this work
Nickie J.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this safe for children with very sensitive skin, or eczema?