BY SUAVE #8 in Detangling Treatments

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. This gentle detangler is tough on knots and smoothes flyaways, leaving hair soft and easy to comb.

• Alguien puede decirme donde comprarlo lo e buscando pero no lo co...1 Answers
  • Is this product tear free?1 Answers
  • Is this product tear free?3 Answers
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this line of detangler body wash and shampoo for my daughter. I love that there are no harsh ingredients, and the formula isn't over drying on her soft delicate hair. And for $6 this product rocks it has a wonderful scent which isn't too strong and isn't over oily or sticky
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets super tangled no matter what I do.
I started using kids detangler and it really helps. This one smells really good and actually gets the snarls out of my hair! My hair is really long and tangled easily. So this is wonderful!!
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for the kids and the kids love them too because of their awesome sense they get super excited to find out which one I bought for them each and every time I buy them I find them everywhere from the dollar store to Target
Claudia V.
Sn Bernardino , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boys have long hair and my oldest is very tender headed. This helps untangle the knots and less screaming and crying. My son reminds me to use spray. So if my babies love it I do too... Oh and did I mention it smells great!
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in my girls hair every time they shower. It really helps take out any tangles the conditioner did take out. They love how it smells and they love knowing which products to get when shopping at target with me.
Evy D.
Melrose park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in my daughters hair after every bath and it helps so much. She has very straight and very thin hair so tangles are always happening. It leaves her hair soft and smelling great even the next day!
Megan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This detangler has been a great help with my daughters hair. It gets very matted in the back when she gets up from her nap. She loves using it too because it makes combing easier and less painful.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product it works so amazingly. It actually works and detangles your hair. It makes it so much easier to style your hair. I recommend it to women with young children.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter came out with a head full of hair and has had long locks for seven years. This is the best detangler we’ve used. It smells great and most of all it works quickly and well.
Whitlea M.
Dalhart, TX
So my kids are super sensitive to a lot of products does anyone know if this is ok for sensitive kids?
Shauna U.
Richmond, VA
Is this super scented? The detangler we currently use has a very pungeant aroma.
Nickie J.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this safe for children with very sensitive skin, or eczema?
aymee v.
What do you all think of this
Kaylania C.
Is this good for African American hair?