BY SUAVE #8 in Detangling Treatments

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. This gentle detangler is tough on knots and smoothes flyaways, leaving hair soft and easy to comb.

• Alguien puede decirme donde comprarlo lo e buscando pero no lo co...1 Answers
  • Is this product tear free?1 Answers
  • Is this product tear free?3 Answers
Ashley H.
I use this detangler EVERY SINGLE DAY! I have 3 girls and 2 with crazy unruly hair. This is a blessing in disguise! If the wind even slightly blows their hair it tangles and try have the most sensitive scalp. So while brushing their hair I have to be very gentle and soft. This helps incredibly to get the tangles out and it’s very moisturizing. Love this stuff!!!
Amanda C.
I use this line of detangler body wash and shampoo for my daughter. I love that there are no harsh ingredients, and the formula isn't over drying on her soft delicate hair. And for $6 this product rocks it has a wonderful scent which isn't too strong and isn't over oily or sticky
Kellie P.
I would say if you're just looking for something cheap and gets the job done then yes get suave. It has a pleasant scent but I do fins that I have to basically drench my child's head with the detangler to get it to work and not cause her pain while I'm brushing.
Skyler M.
['Seattle', ''], WA
I have hair that naturally dreads and gets tangled so easily and it’s painful to brush it out. However, when using this product, it makes it so easy to brush through my hair (with a detangling brush) and makes it painless. And it smells good! Highly recommend!
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I purchased this to use on my sons hair, as it’s very fine and gets tangled and snarks very easily. It honestly seems like just water in a spray bottle, but the scent is quite nice and it seems to do the job fairly well. Would probably purchase again.
Marty R.
This is the only detangler that works to get even the toughest of knots out. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue either. The smell is lacking, but the kids like it. Great price too, I’m not trying to invest a lot of money in children’s hair products.
Kayla W.
Redmond
I LOVE this detangler. I use this on my 4 year old daughter and it’s a life saver. As you may know children can be sensitive and this helps me accomplish getting the tangles out with out taking out hair and making her upset! It always leaves her hair smelling great too which is a plus!
amy s.
My hair gets super tangled no matter what I do.
I started using kids detangler and it really helps. This one smells really good and actually gets the snarls out of my hair! My hair is really long and tangled easily. So this is wonderful!!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I got this to use in my kids and it seems to do the trick. It smells great too. The only downside is you have to be careful not to use too much or it makes their hair look greasy. Overall though, it’s a good product with a great price:)
Sharleen T.
I love these for the kids and the kids love them too because of their awesome sense they get super excited to find out which one I bought for them each and every time I buy them I find them everywhere from the dollar store to Target
Whitlea M.
Dalhart, TX
So my kids are super sensitive to a lot of products does anyone know if this is ok for sensitive kids?
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Where can I purchase this at ?
Shauna U.
Richmond, VA
Is this super scented? The detangler we currently use has a very pungeant aroma.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
How well does not this work
Nickie J.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this safe for children with very sensitive skin, or eczema?