Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#7 in Detangling Treatments

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. This gentle detangler is tough on knots and smoothes flyaways, leaving hair soft and easy to comb.

Photos (75)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
I have a almost 3 year old toddler who has long hair which requires more attention because of its length. Using A Detangling spray is essential for my sons hair not to get knots and tangles, and using this spray has worked wonderfully for my sons hair. The only reason I took off a star is that I feel it can weigh down his hair if not applied carefully. I do love the smell it leaves in his hair, which is something I find important too bc I love to snuggle up w my son and smell his hair. This has a great scent that leaves his hair smelling great all day long! I also like how he comes home after playing at school without his hair being a tangled nest like mess! I am a #SuaveBeliever ! I was fortunate enough to be part of the @Influenster #SuperMomVoxBox which included this #complimentary #gift from @Suave and @Influenster to sample and test.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I know this product is meant for kids, but there's absolutely no reason I can't use it on myself! ;) So, I do... everyday. I have very thin yet SUPER LONG hair. It is so hard to brush when I get out of the shower. This product makes it much easier to get through the knots and I can't forget to leave out how AMAZING it smells! If they had a perfume in this scent, I'd buy it. It's very "clean" smelling. I do have to argue though, it seems to leave my hair a bit greasey. Otherwise, I'd give it 5 stars. It could be the combination of my shampoo and or conditioner with it, we'll see as I try others. But in the long run, I will most likely buy this product again, for either myself and/or my children. :-)
Heather B.
Heather B.
PHOENIX, AZ
I am in love with this detangler! My kids all have very curly hair so I was looking for a good product that works. Well here it is! Suave kids detangler works wonders. My kids love to use it because it's so easy. It smells wonderful and works perfect. I really like the design and print, it's simple but eye catching. Like it says right on the bottle, PURELY FUN! I would for sure recommend this not only for children, but for anyone that has a hard time brushing the tangles out of their hair. I will for sure be going back for more. I was given this product free of charge for my opinions.
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
My daughter has thin hair that tangles super easy. It's so bad that she tries to avoid having her brushed because of it. Then I got this to try out. She was skeptical at first but after trying it she is in love with it and uses it all the time! It not only works great at brushing through the tangles but it also smells amazing! I'm not sure who likes it more, her for how easy it is to brush her hair now or me for not having to constantly get after her about brushing her hair! I received this free for testing purposes in my SuperMomVoxBox but my opinions are my own.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
I received this is the #SuperMomVoxBox for testing purposes. I love this detangler. My daughter is only 6 months old so she doesn't need it, but I use it for myself. I've always had issues with huge knots in my hair after I shower. This helps so much and it smells great. it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hair either. I also love that it's hypoallergenic so when my daughter eventually gets enough hair, I can use this product on her as well and it won't irritate her sensitive skin.
Leighann M.
Leighann M.
Grahamsville, NY
Product works great with getting out knots out of my babies hair but the only problem is it leaves like a greedy feel to the hair and feels straw like I use thins on my daughter bc she has very knotty hair and hates when I try and get them out. I use just as much as 4 spray threwout her hair and rub it in in and the kids Otsego just about disappear well the brush goes right threw them and it doesn't cause a fight every morning. This product has an amazing scent I love it.
Yana R.
Yana R.
Huntington, WV
I actually love this detangler! Not only for my son but, for myself as well. He has fine, curly hair and this product helped to detangle fast. The smell is nice and fruity, I love that it's also hypoallergenic! My son actually has quite a few allergies and finding products like this are becoming easier(especially something you like) but, still a hassle. I will definitely be buying this when I run out. I received this product complimentary of #Influenster.
Lytifia C.
Lytifia C.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this detangler i received this in my #SuperMom box to review. I use this on my 3 yr old who hates to get her hair come. The smell is amazing and I've actually tried this on my hair and it works. I enjoy that it is not drippy when i spray on the hair it's very light and also adds moisture. My daughter doesn't cry anymore. I definitely will be buying this in the near future. #SuaveKids I recommend this product.
Neleigh B.
Neleigh B.
Fremont, NE
As a Mom of 3 girls I'm always looking for a way to make hair combing so much easier, and i found that in Suave kids purely fun detangler. It works so well to get the tangles out, one has curly hair, one with thick dry hair, and one with long thin straight hair. It works in them all!! And doesn't leave a greasy feel like some detanglers I have tried. And with no dyes and a tear free formula it's a win win. Thanks Suave!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Vale, NC
It's rare that I type a review for a kids hair product! But this stuff is amazing! Not only do I use it on my daughters long hair I use it on mine!! usually if our hair gets wet it's a tangled mess but a few sprays of this and it makes such a huge difference! and the smell is very light and gentle! also it doesn't leave a greasy feel or look, which was a huge plus for me! Will most definitely purchase in the future!!
Whitlea M.
Whitlea M.
Dalhart, TX
So my kids are super sensitive to a lot of products does anyone know if this is ok for sensitive kids?
Shauna U.
Shauna U.
Richmond, VA
Is this super scented? The detangler we currently use has a very pungeant aroma.
jaylee S.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
How well does not this work
Kaylania C.
Kaylania C.
Is this good for African American hair?
aymee v.
aymee v.
What do you all think of this