Suave® Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Brittany R.Suave® Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Katelyn L.Suave® Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Luana Duque D.

BY SUAVE #49 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Description:

Suave Kids Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this gentle 2in1 cleans and conditions to leave hair soft and smooth.Product Features

• No parabens
  • No dyes
  • No tears
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, PPG-9 Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.

Buy on Target*
Brittany R.
My son has very sensitive skin so this is something I always go back to for him. I've just recently bought it again since he's at that age where he doesn't really want or need my help at bath/ shower time and with this I can trust that his skin won't get blotchy. A lot of other brands will irritate his skin if he doesn't rinse the suds off right away after washing but this one doesn't. I also love that this doesn't have all those extra chemicals in it but still has a nice scent instead of being completely unscented because he likes to smell nice after a shower just like me. He loves it. My only con personally is I'm not a fan of 2in1 3in1 products but if you have a little boy who despises bath time anyways you know what a blessing one product for everything can be. Suave®Kids® Purely Fun 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uses a mild, tear-free formula. I really liked is it contains no parabens, hypoallergenic, and no dyes. Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is very gentle, which cleans and conditions leaving hair soft and smooth. Has a clean scent that will leave your little one’s hair smelling fresh. Very affordable.
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
I got this on clearance and use this on both my girls. Even though it smells good I'm not really a person of different things in stuff like if your a face wash be a face wash if ur shampoo be shampoo. I felt like this kinda dulled my babies hair. Having shampoo and conditioner in the same thing doesn't work for my girls. I wanted it to work for them.
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Safe for kids to use on their own. I do not have to worry about
scream from the shower due to soap in the eyes.
Also, very affordable when you have multiple kids slathering
the stuff every shower. The pump makes it ideal for my kids
to handle shower time independently !
Shamera M.
I love this product for my kids. The best part is that it is tear free. It smells great and the 2 n 1 factor saves me time and money. My kids have thick hair and usually 2 n 1 products don't work for them very well but this leaves their hair soft and tangle free!
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
My daughter loves her new shampoo
We have always been always been a suave kids family, I was very pleased when i came across this purely fun 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is great for those with sensitivity to dyes. For us it is perfect to take with us when we go camping. It has now scents or dyes that attract the insects and mosquitos like some of the fruity scents do. It is very gentle on her hair and skin, It does not take much the shampoo is thick not watery and runny like some of those other kids brands, We love the fresh clean scent of the shampoo, and since it's 2 in 1 i only have to carry one bottle for her and not two separate bottles
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
My daughter seems to go through shampoo like crazy. I was very excited to find this product. I was sold on the pump. Now inseam of pouring tons of shampoo out into her hand, I've taught her to use just 2-3 pumps, and this stuff lasted soooo much longer than a regular bottle of shampoo. Defiantly worth the price, it pays for itself! Highly recommend this to all moms out there!
Jailin T.
234/5000
I have curly hair and this product is not good with my hair type, the aroma did not convince me, they gave it to me and I try it, I love to try products, but this definitely did not taste, I do not recommend it for curly hair. I would not use it again
Michelle M.
This is a great product! I have two girls- one with straight hair and one with really curly hair- this works great on both! It doesn't weigh her curls down and it leaves my other daughters hair straight and smooth. Best of both worlds! I would recommend this product! completely exceeded my expectations!
VE-1103947gabriela t.
Doral, FL
I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky also has an incredible scent, is thick and at the same time soft, plus it actually cleans my scalp.súper long lasting. Amazing this products.