BY SUAVE

Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this gentle 2-in-1 cleans and conditions to leave hair soft and smooth.

• I've been wanting to try this for my toddler. Does this smell goo...2 Answers
  • I'm curious about how this shampoo will work for my three year ol...3 Answers
  • So does this brand of suave (purely fun) also have a body wash op...2 Answers
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
This product smells amazing and is such a great price. It also lathers really well so I feel like my kids are really getting clean. It’s also nice to have a body wash/shampoo combo for kids so I don’t have to deal with multiple products at bath time.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I recommend this to anyone looking for stand-up brand great product and wonderful results. I have used this on a child with many skin sensitivities and I must say I've had no issues at all. The brand alone speaks volumes and should be trusted.
Candyce P.
Tampa, FL
My kids love this. I love that it doesn’t sting their eyes in the shower. My 8 yr old gets excited to take a shower when he knows he’s using this. Would definitely recommend.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love suave products. And i use alot on my kids hair. I try many diffrent types. Just to see if they like the scent and if it cleans their hair good. I highly recommend sauve shampoos and conditioners.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
There is barely a smell . it is very faint and very fresh. I feel like it still cleans wonderfully! I use this formyself because I am allergic to most dyes and scents. I have get to get a rash or be smelly because of it. It is drying to our skin and we NEED lotion afterwards.
Sharleen T.
Love that is pure natural my kids love it and they come very inexpensive can find them in Target or supermarkets local drug stores sometimes even the dollar store
abbie c.
It's a nice shampoo and conditioner . It's over the top better than most. Only issue is the fragrance and sulfates cause my hair to get really dry, brittle and frizzy. I would not buy this again for that reason. If you have coarse, curly, thick hair I do not recommend this product. Go for SheaMoisture or Maui Moisture instead as they are both more natural and soften the hair.
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
My mother in law bought this for my baby girl so that I can upgrade from the baby shampoo that I love by the way because of thr smell. Let me tell you I am not disappointed with this it helps my daughters hair be less tangled I can use it as a body wash and it smells really good! I have three bottles so when one finishes I wont have yo bother to go to store, I really enjoy uaing this especially because my daughter has sensitive skin and thia shampoo/body was does not disappoint.
Kayla S.
Belton
Got it at the local HEB. The price was great! Kids love being able to wash their hair with this product without having to worry about it burning their eyes. This momma loves the smell and feel of their hair after their showers. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!
Heather S.
Great product for the price. I trust this brands childrens hygiene products and their claims to be gentle on skin amd eyes. It has a great,scent and a perfect perfect combination of cleansing and conditioning so that I don't have to use two separate products to get the job done!
Asaneya H.
How does this product leave your hair after you wash it?
Megan C.
Sale Creek, TN
Does anyone still have to follow this with additional conditioner?
Janette G.
MIAMI, FL
I'm about to test out this product on my son, how do you all love it? Is it tear free? I know some brands say they are, and then it gets into your kids eye, and they are screaming. Thanks for the heads up.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
I'm curious about how this shampoo will work for my three year old! He has curly hair that seems to get dry quickly and ends up looking a mess! Will this help his curls and moisturize his hair?
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Does this also come in a body wash?