BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb)

Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb)

It's never nice when your kid has lice, but the removal method can help simplify the cleaning process. That's why we developed Suave Kids Lice Removal Kit featuring a lice removal comb + combing solution to help eliminate pesky lice, super lice and eggs. Our dermatologist tested and pesticide-free formula will have your kids' hair and scalp fresh and clean in no time!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb)!
Andaleeb D.
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Andaleeb D.
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Andaleeb D.
This Suave Kit comes with a Combing Solution and a metal Comb.This solution can be applied to wet or dry hair.I preferred to apply this in shower in wet hair.This is Dermatologist tested so completely safe to use on kids hair and scalp.The comb that came with it is not so great in wet hair so I used another comb that has plastic edges as that was not too hard on kid's scalp.Solution worked great and my kids have no more itchy creepy feeling in their scalp. Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb)
Amanda H.
Columbus, OH
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Amanda H.
The Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit came with a solution with very similar ingredients as Suave hair conditioner and also a nice metal lice comb. It retails for about $10. This is not a lice shampoo treatment kit rather just a conditioner to easily comb lice out with. It smells nice and of course tackles the time consuming part of ridding a child’s head of head lice with the conditioner and comb. I have children who have had lice at one point in all their school aged lives. For me I need a complete kit with a shampoo system to kill whatever nits that did not make it through the combing process as removal is very tedious in long thick hair. This wouldn’t be my first choice to purchase presented next to other lice removing and treatment kits I’ve used in the past simply given the fact it is so very similar comparing it to the ingredients in a $2 bottle of Suave conditioner.
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Liz B.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Suave in exchange for my honest review. Here’s to hoping I never have to use this product on my boys but anyone who has kids understands that lice can be a big problem and I’m happy to have this on hand, just in case!
Cynthia A.
Killeen, TX
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Cynthia A.
Very good product. Easy to apply on my niece hair. She have a wavy type of hair and longer. It comes with a good lice removal comb. It's safe and efective. Suave for kids are improving with good products. I recommended to any mom that needs help with this kinda situation.
Jessika H.
Monticello, AR
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Jessika H.
I'm not usually a suave fan. It usually dries my hair out something terrible. Which, in retrospect, should be excellent for killing lice. I haven't had the chance to use this yet. As soon as I do I will come back and update my review
Mariela A.
Des Plaines, IL
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Mariela A.
I received this product to try it and tell him that to start with I have used other brands and the smell is super unpleasant but I was surprised that this product does not smell bad and the easiest thing is that it comes with the comb that helps a lot
Savannah H.
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Savannah H.
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) is not only safe and effective, it also has a very pleasant scent. The combing solution is easy to use and very thick. The comb included in this kit is very heavy duty and really gets these monsters out of hair! This is just perfect to have on hand for the school year. I'm so impressed how well this works without containing pesticides, parabens,dyes and no tears! Its also dermatologist tested. I love this one.
Sarah P.
Littleton, NH
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Sarah P.
Recieved the suave kids lice removal kit from influencer! It's always nice to have this stuff on hand just in case there is an outbreak from school or something ! Love the fact that it's pesticide free! Dermatologist tested! And safe for kids ! Comes with combing solutionsl that can be applied on wet or dry hair- super easy to do!! Comb is big ! And it will works on my daughter's thick hair Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb)
Ashley  O.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet thankfully, but glad to have on hand because I'm sure it's bound to happen!
Paige M.
Cusseta, AL
Suave Kids Lice Removing Kit (Solution + Lice Comb) uploaded by Paige M.
I didn’t think I was gonna get use out of this kit but all the sudden my 7 year old came home with an itchy head from school. I followed the directions and she is lice and nit free! ❤️

Looking for your answer?