BY SUAVE

Dawn M.
This is my go to kid scent blueberry! I just simply like the scent of it and it works well enough for me to buy regularly. I would recommend for small kids with fine hair
Katelynn M.
Deer River, MN
Suave the kids two in one shampoo are great shampoo and conditioners this and they smell great and they feel great in your eyes they're great for kids because they are carefree and you won't kids won't cry if they get in their eyes so it's perfect it was great for me when I was a kid but now that I'm older I need a stronger more healthier products
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
My kids love these shampoos. They smell great and don't hurt their eyes much. I like that they have a conditioner and shampoo mix so we only have to wash once. It is affordable and many times there are coupons available to make the price even lower. I would buy this product again and recommend it to friends with kids.
Briana R.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is awesome in my hose I have a 4 year son that has very curly hair and HATES to wash his hair. And alwas cries when I use regular shampoo and conditioner on his hair. With this stuff it's quick and easy and he likes it. Makes bath time way less Hassel and leaves my son's hair soft and very curly.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
It's been a long time since I purchased this product, my kids are older now. But when I was buying it, we loved it. My daughter would carry a bottle with her to the swimming pool and loved the fruity scent. It was great to at getting the chlorine and harsh pool chemicals out of her thick hair.
Chelsea C.
Mccomb, Mississippi
It was a wonderful product. It kept my hair moisturized. I have brown thick curly hair that sometimes is hair to tame it. I bought it from a local walmart. I find it a lot better than most products because I have a sensitive scalp and it wasn't too strong. I do recommend this products to others.
DInah G.
We have used Suave Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers for as long as I can remember. We love how gentle it is on our babies skin. We love the price point of this product and we also love the smell. All of the flavors smell so good. This product is gentle on the babies hair, skin and eyes. I highly recommend.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I used to buy this for my little one and she has lots of hair! This #suave 2 in 1 would make her hair feel very coarse and very hard to brush afterwards. Its pretty cheap and it smells good but that's about it. I quit buying it after giving it a couple of tries.
Heather W.
Oologah, OK
This is great for the kids. It doesn't burn the eyes as much as other brands. I like the 2 in 1 option for my littles because its hard enough to get them to sit through one wash, let alone a conditioner as well. The scent is good too, not too overwhelming. It doesn't leave build up either
Dawn G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This product is ok. It works in so many different ways. I use it to wash my kids hair and it is pretty effective. It also has an ok scent. It keeps their hair clean and soft and that's what I need. I buy this product a lot because I have 4 children, so it is good for us I price point t too.