BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Tamarah M.
Amazing product with an amazing price. My daughter suffers from eczema so it was hard to find a body wash that was a good price and all natural. Until i found suave. Her skin is soft and she has had fewer skin issues. My new go to product. Thank you!
Amber F.
This is a must for a squirmy toddler that's doesn't want to sit still in the tub! Tear free so don't have to worry about any pain from soap getting in eyes. Works a s body wash & shampoo! Great cost and lasts awhile. The biggest plus my child would say is the bubbles so basically a three in one!
Christina S.
Columbus, OH
This stuff really cleaned my two baby's,they smelled good. I received this item for testing purposes in return for my option. I love this item and will be using it again, I definitely recommend this item about 7 times and I will keep telling them,
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Love this body wash for kids , really easy to use and smells great . Very affordable and the results are very rewarding , it lasts . Pros : the price and it was very easy to open , cons: to easy to open for lil ones that like bubbles in their bath and likes to pour it out in the water lol .
karen B.
I love this product! It is my favorite wash for them, so gentle in their skin.
We use it everyday.
My two kids were preemies and have very fair and sensitive skin and I have never had any issues with this wash!
Plus is on sale at publix very often so we stock up!
I definitely recommend it.
Courtney J.
My kids' favorite body wash! They love the great scent and I love how gentle it is on their skin. We've been using the Suave Kids Free and Gentle for years... my kids are 8 and 9 and still love it. I will continue buying this product for years to come.
Kathryn B.
Mason, MI
I use this on my kids(5 and 2) an they LOVE it, my five year old had sensitive skin and this has not caused any problems for him at all. its very easy on their skin. i even use it for myself as a face wash and haven't had any problems. i would defenitely suggest this product to someone else.
Lacey D.
Dundalk, MD
My daughter has been using this for a while. She has very sensitive skin. Its very gentle on her skin and won't burn her eyes or leave her skin feeling crappy. Its only a $1.88. Yes that's very cheap but a very good product. I will continue to buy this body wash for my 7 year old daughter.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love using this body-wash on both my 5 year old and 3 year old this is unscented and gentle on the skin. I have been using this body-wash on my boys for a little over 7 months now. The price is under 3 dollars. I will continue to purchase.
Karla W.
The only negative thing about this product is I wish it had less hard to pronounce ingredients. Other than that it was great. Gentle on the skin, my kids loved the barely there smell, they said it just smelled clean. I loved how soft their skin felt too. Great product, would recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.