BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Product is gentle on the kids' skin. also easy if the kids get the soap in their eyes. not too heavy, doesn't smell to bad so the fragrance doesn't last long, but is "clean" kids like it. use it every time the kids bathe. i would recommend to those who need a soap for gentle skin.
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I used this with the children I babysit and I truly don't like it. The reason I give it a 2 star is because it works, but the scent doesn't last long. It literally goes away in less than 8 minutes. I would not purchase it again and they should really change the product.
Paula B.
CLEMSON, SC
Both of my daughters have sensitive skin so most bath washes and bubble baths irritated them. Suave free & gentle was great and we never had a problem using it. And, being a liquid body wash when i put it on a loofah and it made bubbles, the kids thought it was fun bath time ! I recommend it definitely for sensitive skin!
Joan P.
East Bernstadt, KY
My granddaughters has super sensitive skin. We have used different products on them. The Sauve doesn't break them out. There's no tears when they use it. I love the fact it is dye free. It is gentle on their skin and , no breakouts. I would recommend this product for your children, especially, if they have sensitive skin.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is a great body wash for toddlers! It lathers well but is still dye and scent free for sensitive skin. The price is very reasonable as well; it averages about $3 in my area. This body wash is suitable for daily use and I have purchased this on multiple occasions.
Carolyn S.
Kenosha, wi
LOVE this body wash! It makes my 2 toddlers smell fresh and clean. Doesn't hurt their eyes, nor irritate their skin. I have 1 daughter that has dry spot issues, and we have noticed a decrease since we started using Suave Kids Free and Gentle vs other brands. We recommend to other mom for sure and are repeat buyers!
Tasha G.
Both of my kiddos have sensitive skin. This body wash is wonderful! I have used it for 8 years and neither of my kids have had a breakout or reaction to it. It has a light smell, a smell of cleanliness. Another plus is it is inexpensive! I highly recommend trying it!
Erin H.
Henderson, NV
We like buying Suave products mainly due to the price, they are usually fairly cheap and I use coupons which helps even more. I use the kids products for my two younger girls and it works good for them and not harsh on their skin. Would recommend this to others.
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
I use this body wash for my 2 year old who has sensitive skin. I love that he is able to squirt it on his own loofah himself, it is an easy squeeze bottle that allows him to learn his independence. It has a gentle scent that we both enjoy. I would recommend this product for moms with sensitive skinned kids.
Sarah S.
Kingston, PA
I really liked this wash for my son. We use this every night to every other night. The item was purchased at Targer. I liked that it was gentle on his skin with no dyes in it. The price for the bottle was fair for the size. The smell of the wash was nice and not overwhelming. I would buy this product again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.