BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
While I do like the smell of suave kids tear free free & gentle body wash it unfortunately will not be on our next shopping list. This product wasn't tear free for my kids. They screamed anytime this product got in their eyes. We have since found anot her brand of tear free for kids that seems to be working better for us.
Christina S.
This body wash is get for kids, as well as people with sensitive skin. It lathers nicely when paired with a loofah and or bath sponge. I would definitely recommend purchasing this body wash because it is a great product and it can also be found at a very cost friendly price. Most notably at Sam's Cub.
lacramioara W.
Taylor, MI
I buy this for my kids all the time. I actually buy the big bottles since I have two boys, and boys get pretty messy so I need a lot of it. But they love it as well. I love that it leaves their skin feeling smooth and smelling great. I love that even if they get it in their eyes, it doesn't burn or irritate their eyes. All around great product
Heidi B.
So #gentle yet is still fun for the kids. A terrific body wash for those kiddos with sensitive skin and yet it gets all bubly and sudsy and gets them clean. My kids love it and it gives me piece of mind. The characters are fun on the bottle and they get all clean with all the extra stuff!
Michelle R.
Hauppauge, NY
i really ike this body wash!! i do use it in the shower because i have very sensitive skin and this really makes me feel nice and clean. i also use it to clean my makeup brushes!! its great because its gentle enough that it wont damage the bristles but it cleans the brushes thoroughly and keeps them nice and soft after a good deep cleaning.
Lisa G.
I know that this product is for children, I do however use this myself on occasion! As I age, my sensitive skin seems to get more sensitive and Dry. I love the fact that I can easily I use this and not have to worry about redness and the dreaded breakouts! And with the dryness, it indeed leaves my skin absolutely baby soft!!!
Amanda C.
I absolutely love this product for my daughter. Especially for bath time. I often think the harsh scents and fragrances they put in perfumes irritate her lungs, sinuses and mine too, everything triggers a head ache and this product has NONE, no dyes either. It cleans well and lathers nicely
Blake S.
My sister and I used to use these body washes when we were younger and we absolutely loved them because they smell so so so amazing and they have so many different scents to choose from. They are also very affordable, so it's not like you are spending a lot of money on a kids shampoo.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
My daughter has very sensitive skin. I purchased this body wadh for her and we really like it. I have been buying the more expensive brands, but decided to give this a try since it was only a couple bucks. The body wash cleans and doesn't irritate my daughters sensitive skin at all. We will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Jess R.
Our kids have used this body wash, and we liked it really well. It is good for our toddler's sensitive skin and doesn't aggravate our oldest son's skin conditions. I like that there's an affordable option available to us, and we will definitely buy Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.