BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Deitra S.
Owensville , IN
My son has sensitive skin and he also tends to be a mess by the end of the day so we need soap that is gentle and still gets him clean. This works great!
Alyssa P.
Effingham, SC
My son likes a lot of bubbles in the tub and this body wash is perfect. It doesn't hurt his eyes whenever he dunks his head. I give this product 5 stars!
Jennifer E.
United states
My youngest son has very sensitive skin around his ears, upper arms and legs. This product is great at not irritating his eczema and causing him to itch.
Victoria C.
Love this for my kids sensitive skin. dye and scent free. kids slept better and my oldest was always raving about how soft her skin was. tear free also!
Sydnie T.
Smells ok works good not really special from any other children's soap. Don't recommend this scent if you like more fruity scents or more flowery scents
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
This is an okay body wash. It is non-scented so it is good for sensitive skin, but smells kind of stinky like you'd imagine non-scented soap would smell.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is every where to buy . I love this product for kids. I always tell my kids let's get this so you can smell like the picture. They love it.
diane j.
DULUTH, MN
I like that suave is inexpensive and gentle for kids. The tear free is great for my young ones, and it leaves their hair smelling and looking great too.
Lavinia R.
Whittier, CA
My 3 daughters all use this body wash every time they shower. I like that it's gentle but has a nice soft scent. Does not irritate allergy prone skin.
Laura H.
I like this for my baby because even it she get some in her eyes it doesn't burn her so is great and it smell great too. Her skin is so nice and solft.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.