BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Jaime R.
Satellite Bch, FL
We use this for body wash and bubble baths! I love that there are no fragrances to irritate skin, and it's a great price! We use this multiple times a week.
Loni S.
San Antonio, TX
It has a light fresh scent. It leaves my kids skin feeling soft and smooth. They smell really good afterwards. It really suds up and makes a lot of bubbles.
Fanny J.
Platteville, WI
Washing gel for the bath of baby hair and body. Smell pleasant, healthy product. Perfect for sensitive skin, does not dry the skin. Do not irritate the eyes.
Natasha W.
This body wash is great! Its perfect for my daughters sensitive skin, and I enjoy using it too! It makes nice bubbles, so she can even have a bubble bath.
Trista B.
Horatio, AR
Weve used this product for a long time! We love it! It makes it easier for my older kids to wash thier hair and body without help because of the tear free!
Michelle P.
Schenectady, NY
My nieces and nephews use this product. I swear by it. It is gentle and gets the job done. It is a staple and it is something that gets repurchased often.
Monique P.
Lansing, MI
I love it. I use for my children all the time. It does not dry their skin out and does not irritate the sensitive parts on my kids. plus lightly sented!!!😍
sarah B.
Cave City, KY
I use this on my 3 year old and my 4 month old. They both seem to love it! They both have a little dry skin and the free & gentle has always seemed to help
Priyanka K.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this product. Its moisturizing and doesnt leave skin dry. My baby has dry skin and this is a gentle body wash that doesnt strip her skin dry. Love it!
I use this on my two boys and it works great! I love that it doesn't sting their eyes because that's always my main concern at bath time as well as theirs
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.