BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Jennifer S.
Nokesville, VA
I used this product myself when I realized I hadn't unpacked my body wash. I ended up continuing to use it because it was so gentle and the smell wasn't overwhleming.
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
My little ones love this body wash. I love that it is tear free and I don't have to worry about anyone's eyes getting burnt while we are getting everyone washed up!!
Brittney R.
Monticello, IN
I've used this for my two oldest when they was younger and had no problems also will be using it when I can for my twork youngsters when they are if age to use it...
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We've used this with both our kids. They both have sensitive skin and Exema so we need the gentle product. It's great to find a gentle product at an affordable price.
Peggy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
My child likes this item. It doesn't have a strong scent and washes little ones without over drying. Its very gentle. I found this item at walmart for a good price.
Carolina T.
Suwanee, GA
Really hipoalergenic....tired buy hipoalergenic products and they make my kids skin ruffle any way. This one smell so good and really donr give alergies for anybody
Kindra K.
My 4 year old likes to pick out his own body wash and always picks one of the Suave kids tear free products. I have even used it on occasion. It's a great product!
Amanda J.
El Dorado Springs, MO
For my kids with sensitive skin this is great for them. They don't have the irritated skin like some other products we've tried.. and it leaves them smelling clean
Danielle W.
Shawnee, OK
My kids LOVE to soap it up in the tub and I never worry with Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash. I know they are using a quality product that won't break the bank.
Van Lynda O.
Garland, TX
I love this stuff, great product to use when not knowing if you're child is sensitive or not. MY daughter loves this brand and the cute characters on the bottle!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.