BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
My kids are super sensitive to practically every thing that touches there skin so I always try and buy free & clear products. Suave kids Free amd Gentle is packaged cute so any kid would like it and works just as good as there regular products. I purchased at Target for about2$ and I will definitely purchase again!
Racheal G.
Greeley, Co
This is the only body wash my daughter will use. She has sensitive skin and this is free and gentle. She loves the grips in the side because it helps her hold the bottle better and not slip out of her hands. I recommend this product especially if your child has sensitive skin like mine does.
Chrystie G.
Wexford, PA
At first I thought this product was great. The smell is wonderful, the price is right, and it is tear free. About a month after we starting using it on my 18 month old, she developed what looked like a really bad case of dandruff. I guess it was from the sulfates but I had to switch back to a more expensive sulfate-free shampoo and it took another month for it to completely clear up. It also left soap scum in the tub when the other ones we used did not. I guess that's why you get what you pay for.
Becky W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
This body wash did well as far as getting the kiddos clean (not a small job). However even though it is supposed to be a gentle body wash it did seem to be aggravating to the little one. The older child did not have this problem though so it may have just have been something that the younger boy was allergic.to. Anyway overall it did a very good.job, so 4 stars.
Amber P.
La Salle, IL
I can use almost any body wash and be ok but my son is not so lucky. The water in our city is super hard and paired with his sensitive skin, it's horrible.
I went through trying different soapy for him and landed on this one. It's gentle on his skin but tough enough to cut through the hard water and moisturize his skin. No more dry patches and itchy skin!
Christina S.
This body wash is get for kids, as well as people with sensitive skin. It lathers nicely when paired with a loofah and or bath sponge. I would definitely recommend purchasing this body wash because it is a great product and it can also be found at a very cost friendly price. Most notably at Sam's Cub.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
While I do like the smell of suave kids tear free free & gentle body wash it unfortunately will not be on our next shopping list. This product wasn't tear free for my kids. They screamed anytime this product got in their eyes. We have since found anot her brand of tear free for kids that seems to be working better for us.
Jess A.
Otsego
I decided to try this one day on a whim and we haven't looked back since. I love that it has no dyes that can be bad for the youngest ( she is one) but it still cleans both kiddos and makes them smell awesome. i also love that my son can accidentally get this in his eye and wont end up screaming because it burns like some soaps do. highly recommend
Jasmine L.
Oshkosh, WI
I used this product on my step kids and nieces/nephews and it's pretty gentle. The only thing I didn't seem to like was the scent didn't last long. After they were towel dried and ready for bed - they bathed every other night - the clean soap scent had disappeared. I wouldn't use it everyday but maybe as something I'd take to the beach/pool showers.
Heidi B.
So #gentle yet is still fun for the kids. A terrific body wash for those kiddos with sensitive skin and yet it gets all bubly and sudsy and gets them clean. My kids love it and it gives me piece of mind. The characters are fun on the bottle and they get all clean with all the extra stuff!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.