BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Julie S.
Ottawa , IL
I tried this for my daughter who has extremely sensitive skin and eczema, without many expectations. This is now our go-to body wash for her! Great on sensitive skin and a great price!
Allison T.
Charleston, WV
Cute packaging. Good price. My niece has used this several times (she loves to play in the bath and splashing is involved) and has not once complained of this product burning her eyes.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
I like this product because it is inexpensive and great to use on the entire family. After using this product I recommended it to other family members and friends.
My son has sensitive skin after using a few body washes that were for adults and having some skin issues we had to make a switch and I found this bodywash and he loves it and so do I.
Mickaela W.
Spokane, WA
My kids use this daily! I love that it doesn't hurt if the soap gets in their eyes and is so gentle. My son has sensitive skin, so it's important to use a wash that doesn't irritate.
mindy l.
Hockley, TX
Always the best bang for your buck! My son can use this easily on his sensitive skin and no tears! If only I could get him to use it less! We go through at least 3 bottles a month!
Chantell C.
Brooklyn, NY
The only thing I can complain is that it's always sold out at target lol great product my son who is 1 had nothing to complain or scream his eyes where itchy he loved it and so did i
Amber P.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Wonderful to use with my daughters very curly hair. She was always afraid of the soap getting in her eyes but the tear free works wonders and She enjoys getting her hair washed now.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Jessica R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing. My son is allergic to dyes and this is our go to body wash for him. We use is regularly and love it. We buy it at our local drug stores. We buy it often.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.