BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Trista T.
I love this stuff! My daughters skin is so sensitive. She has severe eczema and this doesn't irritate it at all! She also doesn't complain when it gets in her eyes like she does with most soaps.
Jennifer L.
It's fragrance free. I love the price. It cleans very well. I use it to bathe, wash my hair, and clean my makeup brushes. I don't have to worry about it getting in my eye because it's tear free.
Allyson Z.
My son loves this brand especially since we go through 2 bottles a week he loves how he smells when he gets out and my son is very picky on everything he gets at the store.
Noemy W.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter has eczema and she's extremely sensitive to any fragrances in soaps. I usually spend a lot of money on special sensitive skin formulas for her but I'm sure glad this came in one of my VoxBox. It is awesome! No breakouts or reactions and it's super affordable!
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL
This takes me back to my childhood! I have fond memories of using this in the shower when I was little. Does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle for that soft sensitive little kid skin
Malinda b.
Inverness, FL
WIth having busy toddlers in the house, clean up time is a bit of a hassle. But with the gentle formula of Suave Kids Free and Gentle, we don't worry if a little bit of soap gets in the eyes.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I love the tear free for my little kid, too old for baby soap but not ready for adult soap. She's old enough to shower alone but if it wasn't for the tear free I wouldn't let her do it alone.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I've always been a huge fan of Suave kids. Both my kids love it as well for the great scents and the fun characters on the bottles. At an affordable price as well! I am a huge supporter of Suave!
Mary W.
Beaumont, TX
My kids love this soap, and I love it, too. It's quick and easy to lather up on a loofah and rinses clean, so I don't have to worry if they sit in the bathtub with it. And I love the smell.
Reyna R.
Tampa, FL
Great product! It has a very fresh and clean smell to it, it's great for bubble baths which my younger siblings love to take and it doesn't burn the kids eyes either!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.