BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Pierce K.
I have very sensitive skin and usually use baby body wash. Odd, I know! This product keeps my skin soft and clear. It's free of dyes and scents and perfect for me!
joann f.
This product is amazing , great for your kids . It easy on the eyes , still don't recommend getting in your eyes. Other than that I recommend this product for you to give it a try and see what you think.
Heather M.
Rogersville, TN
We have been using this product for my daughter ever since we stopped using Johnsons baby wash. Since she has sensitive skin, I love that Suave offers a product that is free and gentle for a great cost.
Cassie S.
Burton, MI
This product smells awesome amd my son loves it, it doesn't burn his eyes if it accidentally run in his eyes. Also it last a decent amount of time, a little goes a long way. It also is not very expensive
Tiffany Q.
Rensselaer, NY
I use this product for my 8 and 3 yr old. No tears. No fuss when I wash their hair or when it gets in their eyes. They have such soft skin and smells nice and clean. I will use this product regularly.
Gaozong H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this for my boys! i have a 2, 4, and 6 years old. my 4 and 2 years old always complain about soap in their eyes. But this is great! I usually buy mines from target or walmart. Decent price.
Hallie O.
I use this with my kids! When my children are washing their hair if it gets in their eyes it doesn't burn. The smell is wonderful! I love this product! I bought this product at my hometown walmart!
Allyson Z.
My son loves this brand especially since we go through 2 bottles a week he loves how he smells when he gets out and my son is very picky on everything he gets at the store.
Noemy W.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter has eczema and she's extremely sensitive to any fragrances in soaps. I usually spend a lot of money on special sensitive skin formulas for her but I'm sure glad this came in one of my VoxBox. It is awesome! No breakouts or reactions and it's super affordable!
Jennifer L.
It's fragrance free. I love the price. It cleans very well. I use it to bathe, wash my hair, and clean my makeup brushes. I don't have to worry about it getting in my eye because it's tear free.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.