BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Priscilla G.
Love Suave products especially kids shampoo they have great scents as well as cute packaging! My kids have always loved to choose on their own which one they want
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only thing that doesn't dry out my toddlers skin! She has very sensitive skin and this was the last resort that we had tried! Price is very reasonable!
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
My son has sensitive skin, and this stuff will not break him out one but! My husband also used this for his tattoo that he got recently so it won't get irritated!
Erica H.
My kiddos use this and I love it. Smells good, lathers well and gets them squeaky clean! My kids like it too and have never complained about it hurting their eyes.
Bettie C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love,love,love this body wash I would recommend to all parents with kids who have eczema it doesn't dry out their skin no harmful chemicals or irritations doesn't burn their eyes and can be used for babies as well.
ashlee b.
Bagwell, TX
I use this for our sons for their bath soap , we have a 6 year old and a 1 year old and it's nice this works for both anf it's tear free. It makes both boys smell so good and our oldest says it makes him feel clean
alyssa h.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love it!! Perfect for my children's soft sensitive skin! Especially because it has no ties but yet still has a great clean smell :) we use this at every bath time!! A little on the expensive side but worth it!
Kayla G.
New Kensington, PA
This soap was perfect for my toddler. She has very delicate skin and this was soft and gentle enough to use daily, especially because the price is right. I used it as a shampoo too, which worked just as well.
Vanessa H.
This may be a little weird but I use this for shaving. It really makes my legs soft after shaving and the lather is great. Definitely a cheaper alternative to shaving cream. It also lasts a very long time.
Tammy B.
Suave kids free and gentle body wash is a great soap. I picked it up at my local Walmart. Pros for this wash great value. Cons I can't think of any. The price is great. I would recommend to anyone with kids.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.