BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Jasmine G.
Huntingdon, PA
I love using this on my son because I don't have to worry about ripping his hair and product burning his eyes. Also adding that he has sensitive skin like I do, it being gentle really helps keep his skin together and beautiful.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I love this product for my kids. Both of them
Have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn't irate them or break
Them out as other products we've used before have done
Tracie M.
Rochester, NH
My grandson has sensitive skin and we tried this product. It works great!! He doesn't get that red blotchy skin like he does from other soaps. Very gentle on his skin.
Hannah N.
Knoxville, TN
My child really enjoyed this body wash as much as I did. Has great lather, and a little goes a long way! Enjoyable scent and super gentle on my child's sensitive skin.
Shannon V.
Barnhart, MO
Suave is always reasonably priced, so it's often my go-to. I often use this product on my four year old. It never bothers her eyes. It has a pleasant scent and cleans well with a good lather.
Monica B.
We love this body wash its gentle on my daughters skin, you do not need that much product with a dime size is all you need. It smells great doesn't burn your eyes like most other body washes.
Ja M.
We keep a bottle of this in the kids bathroom ! They tend to wastes shampoo in the showers and it's not super expensive so it serves a dual purpose.. Clean hair & wallet friendly
Fayelle E.
This is a very good kid's body wash. Very mild, and gets 'em clean. Very little by way of moisturizing, so lotion is definitely needed afterwards. Good smell that doesn’t linger.
June H.
Franklin, PA
I bought this for the kids and it works just fine. I also tried it on my two small dogs. I bathe them with it in between appointments with their groomer. Works okay.
Diana B.
es bueno pero en colombia no es facil de conseguir, por eso no lo he usado tanto.
deberian alcanzar con mayor fuerza el mercado latino , especialemente el colombiano
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.