BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Maria P.
Newark, NJ
Its a very good product my baby boy loves the smell, it's very good to use especially if you have kids they'll enjoy it very much its bubbly n fun for kids when it's bath time
Adriane D.
Lithonia , GA
Gentle enough for my 1 year old granddaughter. It doesn't dry out her skin. Good value for the price. Doesn't cause eye or skin irritation. Comes in great long lasting scents.
Jessica H.
Flint, MI
Now that my kids are older, it was hard for me to find something that didn't irritate their skin and eyes. I love this product because it works for them! And it smells great.
Elizabeth M.
Vinton, VA
Great for giving tje geandkids a bath when it is time, with no complaints. It is freshly scented, and all the grandkids enjoy it. I usually give them a bath two to three times a month. Will become more often this fall though. Yes i will definitely buy this again
Stephanie E.
saint cloud, FL
I use this product on my 5 yr old daughter. Her eyes are very sensitive. Using this Suave Kids free & gentle body wash has calmed her enough to let me wash her face with soap.
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I use Suave Kids Tear Free & Gentle No Dyes Body Wash on my twin 2 year olds. They have sinsitive skin and it is very gentle on their skin. They always smell so clean after bath time. It is affordable. This is what I buy every time!
Teri O.
Sheridan, AR
When sensitive skin is a problem this body wash is the perfect solution. It leaves a super clean feel on your skin while rinsing off completely. It is also great to use as sensitive skin bubble bath. 2 products for the price of one!
Carol T.
Bellingham, Wa
This is so great for our special needs child. It makes clean up a breeze, especially with sensitivities to odor and dyes. There is no skin reaction, no tears and it even does an amazing job on hair. It is a great all in one product.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
Love using this on my little guy. I don't have to worry it will burn his eyes. We use it every other day. We also use it for a bubble bath. Very gentle on our skin as well.
Tracy F.
Atlanta, GA
I'm very careful of the things I use on my kids because they have sensitive skin. I discovered that this product not only smells nice but it's gentle on skin. My daughter feels comfortable because she realized that it's tear free.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.