BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
My kids smelled wonderful after using this body wash. It is not expensive and did not irritate their eyes. We use it with almost every bath and will continue to use it.
Shannon V.
Leander, TX
I have a kid who' allergic to everything. This body wash doesn't bother her skin a bit. It does seem to be ever-so-slightly drying, but nothing terrible. For the price, it gets the job done without any rashes. I'd probably purchase again.
Kim K.
Barnhart, MO
Love this! It was the perfect switch when my son had gotten to big for traditional baby wash. Very clean smelling even though it is not scented. Gets my big guy nice and clean!
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
This body wash is excellent for kids with sensitive skin! My son has excels and we have to be careful with the products else use but this is one of our go to body washes for him.
melissa m.
Germantown , OH
My kids loved this product! My daughter is very sensitive and this product was one of very few that didn't cause her any issues! We will definitely be buying this product again
Conner K.
Dugger
I have used this product on my son. His skin is very sensitive. He had no issues with this soap. It didn't burn his eyes and the smell was pleasant, but wasn't overpowering.
Erica T.
Anoka, MN
I love how my kids (and me!) get to have clean skin without the ridiculous dyes and scents. Has a nice lather - not too much and not too little. Gentle on skin and not drying.
Hope F.
Exeter, CA
I love this product for my seven year old. There isn't a smell really and she thinks its fun. I don't have to worry about an allergic reaction which is fantastic as a parent.
Elizabeth M.
Vinton, VA
Great for giving tje geandkids a bath when it is time, with no complaints. It is freshly scented, and all the grandkids enjoy it. I usually give them a bath two to three times a month. Will become more often this fall though. Yes i will definitely buy this again
Adriane D.
Lithonia , GA
Gentle enough for my 1 year old granddaughter. It doesn't dry out her skin. Good value for the price. Doesn't cause eye or skin irritation. Comes in great long lasting scents.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.