BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Samantha S.
My kids loved this and it was great on there skin specially if you have trouble with other products that have fragrance. I've even used this on my baby. Would definitely buy again.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
This works great for both of my children. One is one and the other is four. I love the smell of my babies after using this product. It's definitely long lasting. I would recommend!
Kristy H.
Baltimore, MD
Such a nice body wash!! Lightly scented, gentle formula, clear, no tears and smells lovely! I bought a lot of this body wash so that I won't run out, and my entire family uses it!
Dee P.
My daughter has eczema so her skin is extra sensitive. This was def. gentle on her skin and It's such a great price. I always use a coupon when I do buy it and it's even cheaper.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
My kids smelled wonderful after using this body wash. It is not expensive and did not irritate their eyes. We use it with almost every bath and will continue to use it.
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
My 5 year old have really bad eczema and this works perfect for his skin. We have no rash or itchy out breaks. This is my go to brand for hims it works great and is a great price.
Jennifer N.
San Pablo, CA
I love this soap for my kids. It's gentle on their sensitive skin. Both my kids have very sensitive skin and everything irritates. This stuff is really inexpensive and works great
Joann  K.
Mayfield, KY
I love Suave Natural for kids. Not only is it tear free, it smells great. I try to stay with natural products when it comes to the children. I would recommend this product to any paren't that has a budget and likes safe products for their children.
Shannon V.
Leander, TX
I have a kid who' allergic to everything. This body wash doesn't bother her skin a bit. It does seem to be ever-so-slightly drying, but nothing terrible. For the price, it gets the job done without any rashes. I'd probably purchase again.
Kim K.
Barnhart, MO
Love this! It was the perfect switch when my son had gotten to big for traditional baby wash. Very clean smelling even though it is not scented. Gets my big guy nice and clean!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.