BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Melody S.
Westville, OK
I absolutely love this product. I use it all the time on my little one. I love the fact that she's not restricted to using just baby wash on her. So to her it's like big girl body wash. And I don't have to worry about getting soap in her little eyes
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great, gentle body wash that all of my kids have used without incident, and loved. The bottle had cute characters to look at, and the product itself was effective and gentle.
Josellin V.
Irving, TX
I like this product but I feel it's really hard to rinse out because it makes a lot of bubbles. It's a very good quality for a very good price. It's gentle thou. I would recommend it.
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
The product does not leave a residue on the skin like some body washes. And leaves skin smooth. Suave products are well priced and inexpensive. It lasts as often has other children body wash do. The smell is nice and I would defiantly recommend.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this for my kids! My kids have sensitive skin and I am never worried this will cause an outbreak. I do not trust Johnson and Johnsons so this is our go-to for free and clear.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
It was nice and didn't cause any rashes on any of my grandchildren. I believe that I bought it from either Wal-Mart or Meijer's. I've only bought it once so far since I can't watch them while I'm fighting cancer. Gentle. Yes I would recommend it.
Elide M.
Paterson, NJ
I used this product name "suave kids" for my babe i used at night and morning evrytime i vive a shower to my babe i also like this because it males my bebe skin feel soft and dosent make my babe skin feel dry thas whybi think is a good product.
Samantha S.
My kids loved this and it was great on there skin specially if you have trouble with other products that have fragrance. I've even used this on my baby. Would definitely buy again.
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
This smells great, and my 6 year old daughter loves taking baths using this soap. It's gentle and doesn't have harsh chemicals, plus it's affordable. I got mine at target for $3 USD
Jennifer L.
Dawson, AL
It's hard for me to find a body wash for my son because he is very sensitive to dyes and fragrances. This stuff is awesome. It doesn't break out his skin or dry it out. Thanks Suave!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.