BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
dee f.
This is perfect for my youngest, who has very fair, sensitive skin. She likes using it and I like it because the price is nice. We use it for every bath time. Wish the scent was more refreshing, but I like that it rinses well. Yes, I'm sure we will buy again!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
My daughter uses this and we love it. She has dry sensitive skin and it does not react to her at all. Would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. No fragrance that is over bearing.
Tori F.
This body wash not only smells great, but it also feels great. It is easy to use and scrub your body with. The end result is great, as it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Suave kids free & gentle body wash has a refreshing scent. I feel great knowing that their body wash is free of all chemicals and dyes. My kids also love this soap!! Its safe for all ages!!
Jen A.
We enjoy using the Suave Kids tear free that is also free of dyes. It's gentle on the kiddos skin while leaving him soft and clean. The squeeze bottle is easy to use while trying to keep a squirmy kiddo in the tub. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jorge F.
At a convenient price range, this body wash is the perfect solution for the children's daily bath. Quick and simple but caring and soft. Marvelous combination to protect the kid's skin.
Jassleen P.
Del Rio, TX
The kids I baby'sit use this, and they love it ! It's super gentle and it doesn't make their eyes hurt. It also smells super good ! I totally recommend it for kids !
Brittany C.
This body wash was okay. I didn't think that it left much of a smell on the skin but it was gentle. She didn't complain about it on sensitive areas unlike other body washes she say burn.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Love this for my son. The no tears formula helps me be at ease that it won't hurt his eyes if it gets in or near them and I love that there are no harsh dyes that could irritate his skin.
Emily P.
Denver, NC
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.