BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Faith O.
Cleans well and has a nice smell but makes your hair very tangly and try. The cost is cheap and lasts a while. I have it a three star because I have found better brands but they are just more expensive.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Amazing product for the kids! Tear free is the way to go with my two boys, they don't enjoy being cleaned in the tub, so it's usually a struggle. This is great for head to toe.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE this product. I use it on my newborn son and it's amazing on his sensitive skin. I also love that it really is tear free. It's also not to expensive. We use it with him every night and its the only one that we use with him. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.
Karen C.
Holland, MI
I buy this for my kids. I love that there are no dyes in it. There really isn't even much of a scent. Id prefer a pump bottle as the squeeze bottles get pretty slippery when your hands are covered in soap, but I would buy this again! Its gentle on the skin, which is great for kids!
Candace R.
Ashland, KY
I use these on my sweet baby. She loves them of course. I will say that nothing stands out on these compared to other brands. They do what they're supposed to do so I guess that's all that matters in the end!
Dana R.
My son has sensitive skin and I ran out of his usual wash so I quickly grabbed this one. I had my doubts bc I was worried what if it’s going to make his skin even more sensitive but it didn’t it kept it nice and hydrated def recommend !!
Marie H.
Mountville, PA
This body wash(even though it's for kids) is great. It keeps my skin feeling soft and smells great. I really like this product a lot. It is not pricey at all and that is one of the reasons I love it..
Diana B.
I use this with my son who has sensitive skin and it works great. The price goes well with my budget. The con my kids use it for a bubble bath. Priced fairly cheap about 1.00-1.50 at my local Walmart.
Jennifer W.
Quincy, MA
My kids have sensitive skin so I wanted a tear-free wash that wouldn't cause any skin reactions. This lathers up nicely and adds some bubbles to the bath too, just enough! It's a great price as well.
Genesis J.
I actually used this one today in my baby girl. It lather really well. The scent was really good smelling, not too powerful. I use it every time i shower my kids, this is a product I would recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.