BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Tia C.
mena, ar
My son absolutely adores this product. It smells amazing and is gentle enough for his easily irritable skin and it is not harsh on his eyes. He asks for this product anytime i mention bath time. Definitely a good buy for how cheap it is. It is a product I will continue to buy in the future.
Brittany P.
Texarkana, TX
My son has very sensitive skin. He'll develop an irritating rash with most other body wash products, but not Suave Kids. It's gentle on his skin, smells great and washes away easily.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
We used this because my girls have sensitive skin. We like no dyes added so we don't worry about the irritation. Very gentle to use everyday. Price is very reasonable. I would recommend it to other parents.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this body wash for my kids. It's gentle without over drying their skin. I appreciate that it doesn't leave them smelling like fruit. I appreciate that it is a budget friendly option.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
Had a nice gentle scent, kids enjoyed the playful bottle. My only complaint is that it is not completely tear-free. You will need to wipe any face bubbles away immediately, or trust me, there will be tears. The price was nicer that the J&J brand but obviously the size doesn't compare.
Tashia C.
NANCY
One of my favorite products to use for my kids. It is safe, clean and works wonders. Makes the kids smell good and its a good price. One bottle for all three kids. Can not beat that. Will keep buying this.
Aishanna b.
Gresham, OR
I used it on my baby cousin and he likes the smell and he seems to like bath time more pros it makes his Bath time fun instead of not and cons is its expensive at Fred Meyer. This was my first time using this body wash on my cousin but I would buy it again I recommend this to everyone !
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
We have been using this body wash for my daughter for a couple years now. Probably since they came out with it. It is tear free, and doesn't have any perfumes or dyes. Leaves skin feeling clean without the worry of burning her eyes. Tear free. Decently priced. Can find in most stores.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, NJ
Love that my 6 year old can get clean all by himself and I don't have be concerned that he will get the soap in his eyes and it will burn. I do wish I could put a pump on the bottle to lower usage amounts and the big bottle slipping from his hands. I would give 5 stars if it had a pump.
Faith O.
Cleans well and has a nice smell but makes your hair very tangly and try. The cost is cheap and lasts a while. I have it a three star because I have found better brands but they are just more expensive.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.