BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Haley G.
I love using the peach body wash! It smells so good and leaves your skin soft and smelling really good. I love using it in the morning because it wakes me up and I would definitely recommend especially to children!
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This product did not meet my satisfaction. I don't know if I got a bad product because it did not have much foam to it. It felt very liquidy and I felt the smell faded soon as I got it. I would not buy it again
Suzi B.
Portland, OR
Bought this for my daughter at Target on beaverton hillsdale highway in September 2016, cannot remember what day though. She usually wastes half a bottle using it on her toys though but yeah, pretty good stuff ritght here, because its cheap as hell so if your kid wastes it, it's easily replaceable.
Jeanette S.
I like this product it smells good and if your sensitive then this works for you. It is a great product I will be purchasing more items as well. I use the other kind as well for my children and they love them
Clarissa M.
Donna
My son loves this body wash, we use this for him and he is two years old. It makes his bubbles that he plays with and it leaves his skin soft. What I love most is he smells so good after using this body wash.
Brittany P.
Texarkana, TX
My son has very sensitive skin. He'll develop an irritating rash with most other body wash products, but not Suave Kids. It's gentle on his skin, smells great and washes away easily.
Tia C.
mena, ar
My son absolutely adores this product. It smells amazing and is gentle enough for his easily irritable skin and it is not harsh on his eyes. He asks for this product anytime i mention bath time. Definitely a good buy for how cheap it is. It is a product I will continue to buy in the future.
Tami L.
My son has eczema and I had tried all types of soap but suave worked the best. My son uses it every time he takes a bath and it is so soft on his skin. Plus you can't beat the price.
Lizbeth R.
I really love this body wash , especially for my 2year old son who loves water and its very cheap not pricey at all. And we use it almost every night after a long day 🙂. And I would definitely keep on buying ! ✌🏽️💁🏻
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
We used this because my girls have sensitive skin. We like no dyes added so we don't worry about the irritation. Very gentle to use everyday. Price is very reasonable. I would recommend it to other parents.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.