BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this! Love anything that smells good and doesn't hurt my kids sensitive eyes! My kids have really sensitive skin too, so this is an awesome product that we will keep using till my kids get bigger and can take showers!
Sunshine T.
Roanoke, VA
This product is great for kids and will last you up to 1 month. I got this at Walmart for a very good price of 12 dollars. It's very gentle on skin and leaves skin hydrated and clean. I would most likely buy this again.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
This soap was great for my daughter who has sensitive skin! It had a nice scent but wasn't too over powering. The soap did the trick without breaking out my daughter which was such a win for us, since she is so sensitive.
donna w.
Topton, PA
I have used the suave kids free and Gentle body wash for my very sensitive skin. I had no problems with it at all. It did not flare up my skin and while it didn't moisturize that well it did help me in controlling the break outs i get. I would recommend this as a side product just for gentle cleansing.
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
We use this product weekly for our three children. It's great for their sensitive skin, smells clean and leaves them fresh all day long. With three kids on school break who love to get messy, this soap gets the job done.
Amanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
Smells great and has good sudsing action. I have a little girl with eczema and a son with sensitive skin. This product is gentle on their skin with no irritation. Most gentle products have no scent so I was very happy that this ones does have a light and clean fragrance. I would definitely recommend it!
Jody B.
Zion, IL
Prefect for my daughter's sensitive skin. Strongly perfumed products cause her to break out in rashes, and this product has no scent to it. We've used it for 5+ years already and it is what I use on my children everyday.
Mary F.
East Northport, NY
As a mother of two boys I have confidence every time they take a shower knowing that they have no fear of getting shampoo in their eyes because if it does happen it is at least the no tears formula. It is also very convenient that the shampoo and body wash or in the same bottle so they don't forget a step.
Heather W.
Lakeville, MN
Great for babies to older kids. I like that its Free and Gentle.
No harsh smells or dyes. Makes great bubbles too so my 3 year old loves it. The price is great too and so many stores carry it (WalMart, Target, etc).

I would recommend this product and often buy it for friends who are expecting little ones.
Kim S.
N Las Vegas, NV
My son has a bad case of eczema and is allergic to so many soaps. The tear free free and gentle has been great for him. He no longer breaks out in hives or rashes, his skin stays moisturized and even better, he is happy!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.